hey, so i just got a tube amp, and i've been playing louder and louder (fun stuff). i have it hooked up to a Toneworks Korg AX10 efx pedal, and it sounds quite good.
one questoin: when i pump up the volume it has an amazing amount of feedback unless i mute the strings, and sometimes it'll still squeal unless im actually playing. and i dont mean it happens when you touch the strings, this is like, unless you are playing its gonna happen eventually. anyone know how to fix this? (i can tell you the settings of the amp and pedal if need be)
thanks in advance
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !
get the Boss NS-2 (noise suppressor)
Last edited by boyad at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by boyad
get the Boss NS-2

does this make it harder to do pinch harmonics? i know the noise reduction on my pedal does, just wondering.
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !
the ns-2 sucks. sucks ur tone. im saving up to get another noise reducer. I second the isp decimator.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by 10kf.iskickass
does this make it harder to do pinch harmonics? i know the noise reduction on my pedal does, just wondering.

no, it doesnt, in fact i dont have one... I read some reviews that said it was great eliminating unwanted feedback cause Im gonna buy a hollowbody guitar this year and its prone to feedback and maybe someday I'd get the noise suppressor