Page 1 of 2
The other thread was getting a bit cluttered so I will consolidate everything into here. Please do not respond to my other thread. There are a ton of pictures. IM me at staticoverdub or send me a private message. I'll give you a phone number through PM if you'd like. Prices are pretty much firm, but please note the "free with purchase" section. ask question if you've got em. If picked up, items can be found in Buffalo, NY from now until may 11. From then until may 17th, they can be picked up from carmel, NY (10512)

I'm studying abroad in the spring and will not be able to use my stuff for about 2 years. And I could really use the money.

No trades please, except for a newer laptop (core 2). I just fixed mine. Please add 3% if paying through paypal. I am selling the following:

Fender Deville 410 w/ footswitch: $440 + shipping. Probably about $500 shipped.

Awesome amp. Superior cleans. All tube 60 watts. Made in February of 2002. Excellent condition. The power light went out. An easy $2 fix. That's the only issue whatsoever. Never been turned past four, usually kept below 2. not much playing time at all. FREE FENDER PT-100 PEDAL TUNER!

Fender MIM Telecaster Thinline 72 w/ Fender Hard Case: SOLD
Last edited by staticoverdub at Apr 4, 2007,
Seagull 20th Anniversary Cedar top Acoustic, w/Fort EPP Case: SOLD

Ibanez RG321 MH w/ nicer Fender Gig Bag: $175 + shipping

Haven't really played this too much. Got it as a christmas present from my parents. Some very light tarnish on the hardware and one of the pickup rings is peeling (I actually think the metal underneath looks better.) Other than this, it's mint. Just set up with markley blue steel lights at Music City Comes with a black leather strap and a pretty nice fender gigbag.

Yamaha DGX-200 Keyboard with stand, book, adapter: SOLD
Older simon and patrick (godin) A/E: $120 shipped

I believe this to be a predecessor to the standard seagull S6. As you can see, she's not the prettiest, but with a nice new pickguard she'll look a whole lot better. Please don't waste your money on a garbage throwaway cheap plywood fender or epi. this is a muuuuch better instrument. I'll ship this mid may when I get back home.

Electro Harmonix Frequency analyzer Ring Modulator: $100 shipped

Awesome little effect box. read up on it and check out musicians friend for some samples. Like new, in box with all packaging. less than 3 hours use.

holy grail reverb: SOLD

ibanez de-7 delay: $45 shipped

no nonsense, great sounding delay. like new.
ernie ball volume pedal: $55 shipped

Passive. Sturdy casing, minimal use. Velcro on the bottom.

and olllllddd russian small stone: $50 shipped

not sure of the age on this one. nice phaser sound. works like new.

Marshall guv'nor gv-2 plus: $45 shipped

Deep, creamy marshall-esque distortion. Marshallamps.com has some clips up. you'll like what you hear.

proco rat turbo (i dont believe adapter input works, but fine with a battery): $35 shipped

More metal-ish distortion. Very crunchy sound. Great pedal. Doesn't work with the godlyke supply that I'm selling. Pretty sure it's the input which is a pretty easy fix. I just dont have the time.

fender pt-100 tuner: FREE WITH DEVILLE

Pretty straightforward. Like new.
Korg kvp-001 stereo Volume pedal: $45 shipped

2 inputs, 2 outputs, and a slider to control the range. Great little pedal, but not quite as durable as the EB.

Aphex acoustic exciter: $55 shipped

A must have for playing an acoustic instrument through amplification of any kind. Really enriches the sound.

Behringer Firebird GX-108 15 watt practice amp: $50 shipped

Nicer vintage tone than I expected. Like new. Headphone output. AV in/out too for hooking up to a computer.

Marshall MS-4 microstack: $40 shipped

Nifty little amp. Decent sound at a low volume.

Mars Volta Limited Frances the mute, sealed set: $35 shipped

I believe only 1000 were pressed. Your copy is sealed.
Godlyke power supply: SOLD

G7th Capo: SOLD

Red leather levy's strap: SOLD

FREE WITH PURCHASES!!!
a 6 pack of medium dunlop tortex picks, still in packaging. a set of everly rockers and black leather strap with the rg. 2 dunlop pyrex slide. set of strap buttons from a schecter c-1 i believe. 2 or 3 6 inch cables (one per pedal), 1 10 foot (1 with each guitar), plus anything else i happen to find.

daammnn, that Tele is soo gorgeous, if i can scrounge up the cash, thats mine.

dotn hold it for me or anything though because i'm not 100% positive i can get enough cash right now, but DAMN. back in June this would have been mine in a heartbeat instead of me buying a bunch of pedals i didnt need
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Where are you located?
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
Once my DigiDelay sells, I'll probably take one of those DE-7s off your hands. May I ask why you have 3?
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
you can get a usable sound from two. the third is just because i'm lazy. i actually haven't tried three at once. i'm sure you could figure something out for three with enough tweaking.
Hey man i'd be really interested in the seagull acoustic. I'm in Canada and i'd be ready to pay 395$ shipped. I'd be ready to negotiate something, just send me a pm plz i want a seagull pretty bad their the best.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 15
Segovia D-1SN acoustic with Emg ACS Pickup
Quote by Crazytrain_8201
Hey man i'd be really interested in the seagull acoustic. I'm in Canada and i'd be ready to pay 395$ shipped. I'd be ready to negotiate something, just send me a pm plz i want a seagull pretty bad their the best.

you've got that right. this is my favorite acoustic. and if you're talking USD paid via money order, we might have a deal. I've gotta check to see what the taxes etc. will cost. but again, as I said, it is my FAVORITE acoustic ever. it's the second time i've owned one of these cedar anniversary guitars and the day after I traded away the first one i started regretting it. it even pains me to get rid of this one, despite the fact that it's the most logical thing to do for someone in my situation. I'll let you know what UPS would charge me.
-chris

ajg: I guess it would depend what you'd have to trade. if it's something I could put up on ebay and get what i'm asking for the deville, I would consider it (someone offered a LP vintage mahogany (but then quit UG?)). but then again, you could just put it on ebay yourself for the money, eh?

also, the tele is off hold, for those who were interested.
Last edited by staticoverdub at Feb 20, 2007,
Man, why are you selling all this stuff? You've clearly spent a lot of time building this rig up. It's gonna be difficult/expensive to replace some of this stuff, you know you're gonna miss it.

What does the acoustic exciter do?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
yeahh, i do know I will miss it. but I'll be spending 1.5+ years in Asia starting this spring. I can't bring any of it with me. I could also really use the money. I'm going to try to find a MIJ tele thinline in Japan eventually.

Acoustic exciter- http://www.aphex.com/pedals.htm

click on it to hear a demo.
Anything wrong with the Guvnor either cosmettically or otherwise? (Assuming not, from what I understand they are solid as a tank). If not I might make a play for it within the next week or so depending on who some of my eBay sales go and the pricing of whatever amp I decide on upgrading to.

BTW: I'm not a Fender man myself but I have to say, that Tele is in the words of Ace Ventura "B-E-A-UUUTIFUL"
Quote by HappyGilmore899
Anything wrong with the Guvnor either cosmettically or otherwise? (Assuming not, from what I understand they are solid as a tank). If not I might make a play for it within the next week or so depending on who some of my eBay sales go and the pricing of whatever amp I decide on upgrading to.

BTW: I'm not a Fender man myself but I have to say, that Tele is in the words of Ace Ventura "B-E-A-UUUTIFUL"

Functionally, the guv'nor is 100%. Cosmetically, where is says "IN" next to the input is starting to scratch off. two circle things next to where is says "DEEP" and "MID" near the knobs are starting to scratch off. the "gold" plating on the input and output is starting to silver. The actual switch part isn't shiny, but i'm not even sure it came polished. You can see all these things in the pics I think.

And thank you for complimenting my (soon to be someone else's ) guitar. she is indeed beautiful.
Sent you a PM about the delays.
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2
Quote by Crazytrain_8201

But aren't Seagulls made in Canada? Why have one shipped there?
Quote by dontfret
But aren't Seagulls made in Canada? Why have one shipped there?

the 20th anniversary guitars were only made in 2002. they're getting harder to find.
my brotehr has the same tele and its absolutely fantastic-somebody jump on it, if u want some sound samples check the myspace videos in link in sig, but wow what a great group of stuff ur selling. somebody buy it lol
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
I can do 20 shipped for the Tuner, its 40 new as it is. PM if thats cool with you.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
hm, if that's all it's worth i'll probably just throw it in with the telecaster or deville. thanks though!

one delay an 6 inch cable gone. EB volume pedal on hold. everything else is still available. i'd hate to see this stuff go to ebay.
Last edited by staticoverdub at Feb 26, 2007,
I'm new here, but I was wondering if the Seagull 20th annuversary S6 might still be available? thanks.
I'm in Uk (Far off)

I'll take the Guv'nor...but only if you list it on eBay...

Get what I mean.

If my parents agree...but then again, they're in Berlin.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by KLYarbro
I'm new here, but I was wondering if the Seagull 20th annuversary S6 might still be available? thanks.

yep, i've still got it. I replied to your email earlier today.

and i dont think it would be worth it to ship the guvnor to the UK. you'd probably be able to find one cheaper there and it would cost too much.
Thanks for the reply and sorry it's taken so long to respond back....meetings, kids, ball games, etc. I'm not quite sure about the proper procedures here, but if you can ship the 20th anniversary Seagull to the Atlanta, GA area for $365, that would be a deal. If private email is more appropriate for the details, please let me know. I won't have access to my email until morning (6:30am, est), but I'll be anxious to complete the deal. Thanks again. kevin.yarbrough@primerica.com
Hm, well the $365 would be the price if payment is made by money order. Also does not include shipping and insurance (I'll include a copy of the receipt with the guitar), which we'll (just a rough estimate) say brings it up to about $400. add the three percent of the original price if paying by paypal and you get somewhere around $411. Under most circumstances, i would be more flexible with pricing but again, this is my favorite acoustic guitar that I have ever played and I wouldn't mind if it didn't sell. Also take a look through the free stuff. I'll throw in a set of strings, picks, a little thing that lets you attach a strap to the headstock, and a slide or something else if you'd like. I actually owned this guitar before and traded it towards a high end seagull artist model, which I didn't like as much.

But yeah, we should probably take care of details via email or at least private message.

Also, one more delay is gone, along with one straight and one angled 6 inch cable.
If the Seagull is in as good of shape as it appears to be, I understand. I'm a "middle-aged" beginner who had the pleasure of borrowing an S6 for a couple of months before having to return it to a friend who moved back to Canada, but I was hooked on the sound. Anyway, your terms are reasonable and PayPal is fine. I was able to check the email address that I gave you earlier today, but I did not see a response from you, so perhaps I fumbled-fingured something. Since I'm very new to this forum I'm also not sure how the PM works, but that may be the best way to work out the details...just let me know, and thanks again.
Yep, everything is how you see if it and how i've described it. it really is an incredible guitar. I actually sold the last one I had to a guy all the way in belgium. He paid quite a bit for shipping but I guess you couldn't get these over there.

to send a private message, just click on my user name "staticoverdub" above my picture. then under the contact info box, click "send private message". I'll send you one now.

Hold off on payment until I get back to you with a more accurate shipping quote. I'll stop by UPS tomorrow.
Bump for the deville being in this month's AP!

the guy from Murder By Death uses one. this is a pro amp. don't let the very reasonable price fool you.
Page 1 of 2