Page 1 of 2
haha ok this is lame, but i need to know how to level pokemon faster... please dont flame me...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Don't you just have to fight with people? Oh wait there's this item you can use to instantly gain a level I think. Sorry I don't really remember, this was years ago.
yeah but ive ran out of people to fight and i still suck lol, but i need to beat the game by tommorow morning (a bet with my cousin), and its a rare candy, but i cant find anymore...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Don't you just have to fight with people? Oh wait there's this item you can use to instantly gain a level I think. Sorry I don't really remember, this was years ago.

Rare candy you mean. Which is hard to get...unless you're friends with Missingno...

And just battle in the grass for long periods of time. Pokemon was a big part of my childhood. *walk in circles* FIGHT! *walk in circles* FIGHT!
In LeafGreen theres an item called the vs seeker that you can use to fight any trainer multiple times. Some lady in one of the pokemon centres gives it to you.
I hope this helps.
Elite 4, put the pokémon you want to raise at the top of your team, then switch it out to a stronger pokémon to fight that pokémon, then repeat. Should work. Also, exp. share is your friend!
Quote by original=punk
.....its sad that this many UG-ers know what to do for pokemon...

It's actually a very good game, but they ruined it by releasing the cards, TV show, toys etc. etc.
Quote by original=punk

Stupid fad aside, they're great games. Get over the fact that every 10 year old on Earth creamed over it a few years ago and it's up there wth Mario and Zelda.
Quote by *Juno*
vampires sleep in coffins, n00b

Go back to the vampire thread from whence you came!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
It's actually a very good game, but they ruined it by releasing the cards, TV show, toys etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure the TV show and the cards were a catalyst for production of the game, not the other way around.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by This End Up
haha ok this is lame, but i need to know how to level pokemon faster... please dont flame me...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!
Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure the TV show and the cards were a catalyst for production of the game, not the other way around.

Nope, games came first. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Quote by original=punk
It was a big fad that was branded into the minds of children everywhere. Or some people just remember for no reason.

And fighting in grass, Exp. Share, rare candies, or trade to someone else.
i miss pokemon red and blue .... they got given away to kids for charity ..... pffft
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Aidy Damage

Thought so, just didn't wanna start an argument
I remember playing the game and loving it, getting really excited when I heard about the TV show, watched the TV show, felt disappointed and played the game less. The cards were good fun at school for awhile though.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Thought so, just didn't wanna start an argument
I remember playing the game and loving it, getting really excited when I heard about the TV show, watched the TV show, felt disappointed and played the game less. The cards were good fun at school for awhile though.

My whole family were collectors. We had 6 Charizards between us. All in the loft now!
Quote by Aidy Damage
My whole family were collectors. We had 6 Charizards between us. All in the loft now!

Whoa impressive. I remember at the height of the card craze when everyone would give their left testicle for a charizard, and shops were selling them for £100 and up. Madness!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Whoa impressive. I remember at the height of the card craze when everyone would give their left testicle for a charizard, and shops were selling them for £100 and up. Madness!

A kid was stabbed outside Forbidden Planet in Cambridge for a Charizard. It got THAT stupid.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Burst my bubble? What bubble? I was simply stating what I assumed to be right, I didn't say he was wrong, I said "I'm pretty sure". I don't know too much about Pokemon as I was never interested in it, but the first time I ever heard of it was through the trading cards and TV show. So, I was wrong and now I'm a little more informed about the evolution of Pokemon. Smiles all around.

Next time you feel like being a cocky twat, make sure you understand my post.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
That's awesome.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Wooo, I love pokemon!

Not sexually though.... well....maybe a bit....
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
rare candy perhaps? if they have it in that one. i havnt played the new pokemon games
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
im gonna have to go out 2morra, buy a gameboy, and pokemon red... dammit
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Go out into a field and kill, kill, kill!

Also, EXP. All is very useful. It splits up all the experience points in a battle between all your Pokémon. You get it from one of Professor Oak's aides later on.
Quote by Leonheart
Rare candy you mean. Which is hard to get...unless you're friends with Missingno...

ahahaha, so true..... Bless the little pokemon, my childhood wouldnt of been the same

PSN ID: ArranP
Page 1 of 2