I traded my Ibanez for a Jackson Randy Rhodes.

I have no idea what model it is. Jackson doesn't make this anymore and my friend said it was from the early 90's

It is neck-thru, 22 frets, FR trem, Sharktooth Inlays (pointing down). The jackson logo is a goldish color and says "Professional" next to it. The Model name says "Rhodes Pro". The serial number is J400971

The pickups are EMG's with the orange lettering, they are active. There is a coil tap. Also there is a kill switch. I think all of this is after market.

Does anyone know when the guitar was made and its value. Possibly some links if you have them.
-Ibanez SAS36FM
-B.C. Rich Warcock Platinum Edition (my first guitar, noob mistake)
-Roland Cube-30
This sounds VERY MODIFIED. The killswitch and EMG's were probably the work of the previous owner/owners.

But, that sounds like an awesome guitar to me! Especially if that is an OFR
Sounds good! But this thread is useless without pics.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Pictures will be up later tonight.

I finally found out the serial number scheme.

It is a 1994 Jackson Import, it was made in Japan. This is the last year that the import guitars were higher or equal quality than the American built Jacksons.

EDIT: It has the same specs as a RR1 except i dont know what the original pickups were.
-Ibanez SAS36FM
-B.C. Rich Warcock Platinum Edition (my first guitar, noob mistake)
-Roland Cube-30
Last edited by sixstringbandit at Feb 18, 2007,