We are a band called In every aspect, we made some rough recordings of our material that you can download from our website!
Some of the songs/riffs has been posted here before, but now that I have it all on our site I'll just post the whole deal..

In every aspect - Media page

Crits will be very much appreciated on any song, and I will crit everyone back!

(All recordings are made by me with a cheap headset with a microphone on it, drums are programmed with acoustica beatcraft and I know they are boring)
Textures - greatest band ever
I liked new riff alot! It was the only song I listened to. The part where the guitar goes from the left ear to the right ear reminds of the guitar part from Haste The Day's "When Every Thing Falls". It's good! I'd like to play music more like this......did you know of any good places to learn metal theory?
heh thanks!
I really used a LOT of time making that effect, so it's good to hear that u noticed it...
I don't know of any other place than UG actually, I dont use UG for metal theory tho, I just teach my self all the things I play and come up with.
I always make very creative and different riffs, with patterns that are really weird and stuff, that style isn't so much in these recordings though..
Anyways, listening to Lamb of God is theory in itself..
Excellent Stuff! I love the scandinavian feel, but its still extremely thrashy like the good ol' american metal tradition! Dude get some vocals and stuff recorded!
Very LoG! I loved em!
Cheers!
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Heh thanks, that's exactly our style..
Actually our demo is beeing recorded in 3 weeks from now! Cant wait!
Then you can hear the vocals...
Wow....New riff is really awesome. The effect when the guitars change ear is crazy! I wonder how you did that.. Anyways, the rythm guitar is really cool.. Keep it up I listened to Scizo too and it is nice too I wish you good luck for your demo and keep the songs coming
Thanks guys!
Keep the crits coming I deserve some more right?
that was some reallly right playing. I enjoyed the dual harmony guitars, and the panning effect from New Riff. You totally got some skill dudes.
Keep on rockin, and thanks for the crit.
listening to history:

i like the riff, some harmonies over this would be great. i also dig the breakdown. if you want to listen to some of my newer stuff, go to my myspaceand check out "Eastern Instrumental"
Too cool for a signature.
Hey Dude, newriff is ****ing sweet, everything Ive heard from you has been awesome. The part where it pans between the speakers is ****ing intense (as someone else mentioned). Good luck with your demo man, keep up the killer work

check out this riff i just wrote today if ya want - Battle Royale
btw dude, i would love a cd cover. you're the man. (did you do your website? it looks really good)
Yea sure.. let me help you with that... I made the website yeah... thanks!
i was thinking a cemetary, because the title i'm condsidering is "Land of our Fathers"
thats pretty awesome man
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
put some vocals and definately work on the new riff, some verse riffs and such cause the riff is just really nu-metal sounding, like children of bodom or Lamb of God sounding, I can dig it :
This is really cool. I thought it captured the exact sound you guys were going for. Good luck recording your demo, too. That should be cool. I want to hear what your vox sound like. This has a nice european metal flare to it as someone said. I thought it was really cool, and the riffs/guitar playing were really cool. Do you have a bassist? It might be good for when the lows aren't coming from the guitars. I liked this a lot, though. The drums towards the end of the one song (clean part) sound kind of fake and more like a metronome than actual drums. You should try to humanize them. Will you have a real drummer for your demo. The clean part kind of reminded me of def leppard. Great job. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
That was great man really well played and a really freaking catchy riff i'll be humming this one for a while.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
THe first riffs sound like Killswitch's Rose of Sharyn. The riff after that are really cool. Kind of Sepultura/metallica and perhaps death angel, not certain. It's got a wicked vibe.. Umm I give Skizo a 8/10.
Personally I could see myself singing over top something like this, though I'm not a great metal singer it's fun. HAHA, good work.

Thanks for your crit. It's nice to hear positive things.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Quote by Dakkstar
THe first riffs sound like Killswitch's Rose of Sharyn. The riff after that are really cool. Kind of Sepultura/metallica and perhaps death angel, not certain. It's got a wicked vibe.. Umm I give Skizo a 8/10.
Personally I could see myself singing over top something like this, though I'm not a great metal singer it's fun. HAHA, good work.

Thanks for your crit. It's nice to hear positive things.

Haha I have never heard Rose of Sharyn before.. But I can see what you mean when I listen to it... hehe pretty cool.. Thanks for your crits guys..
Yeah LOG... Dont know about metallica hehe.. where do you hear it?
I like your tone, but A big problem i see in alot of recordings is bad eqing and lack of presence. Try to tweak the eqs and if you got a tape sim plugin then use that to add some warmth, and also if you are recording with stereo (im guessing you are) have a dry track for the punchiness. Good songs, pretty classic metal riffs, but with a nice twist. You can crit mine if you want. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536640
Quote by Gitter_Wizard
I like your tone, but A big problem i see in alot of recordings is bad eqing and lack of presence. Try to tweak the eqs and if you got a tape sim plugin then use that to add some warmth, and also if you are recording with stereo (im guessing you are) have a dry track for the punchiness. Good songs, pretty classic metal riffs, but with a nice twist. You can crit mine if you want. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536640

Thanks man! This is something I can actually use! I'll def try to make it sound better now..
Oooooh.... Thrashy....Fun!

Loving the overall sound fo the stuff. You were right, I do like New Riff It could do with some face melter of a solo though.

Otherwise, keep it up. Sounds good
Kick ass, thats some slammin shit
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
Listening to history.... the riff is good but I don't like the drum sounds, they are too clicky if that makes sense. But hey, there not boring!

On second thoughts it might be something else making the clicky sound, dunno what though.

Some really cool riffs, although it gets a tad boring without vocals. Then again, I hate most metal vocals lol. Maybe a solo in there to spice things up?

Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545043
I listend to siczo. It was 1337 but dood, get some vocals recorded!
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Thanks guys..
Vocals will be recorded within the next 2 weeks! Cant wait..
Damn man, get some vocals on that and I think you will have something. The riffs are great, I usually hear a song without vocals and get bored as hell, but I listened through every song.

Great playing, cant wait to hear them finished.