Uhm i have a bad problem with dead skin not to be confused with dandruff and i was wonderin if any of yall have a way to get rid off it the shampoo i use doens't seem to be working . I'm pretty sure it is dead skin not dandruff.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
You may have Psoriasis, you need some special shampoo

When wearing black use the Blue!
Dandruff = dead skin.

But do you mean it's coming off in gigantic visible chunks?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
i used to have that problem too just wash your hair everynight with like head and shoulders or ask your doctor fro the shampoo called nizorol takes one sue and that shit starts to stop
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
ok i am using a combonation of nizoral 4 days a week and selson salon 3 days of week. I havn't had much success at all like nothing changed. I'm starting to think i may just be not washing my hair properly but i'm not sure. any suggestions
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
uh DONT USE NIZAROL THAT MUCH! it only takes twice a week there your problem its killing your skin
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
are you serouis on the bottle it says to use it 4-6 times a week
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by lucky911charms
ok i am using a combonation of nizoral 4 days a week and selson salon 3 days of week. I havn't had much success at all like nothing changed. I'm starting to think i may just be not washing my hair properly but i'm not sure. any suggestions

Go to the doc and talk to him about it.
And don't wash your hair too much.
am i gonna have to go to a dermatoligist or a family doctor.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
also how often should i use nizarol and what should i use on the days i don't use it
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by Aidy Damage
You're turning reptillian. Mate with a komodo dragon and you'll be cured.

Arent you dead?