Page 1 of 2
OK, u can post anything in this forum, so here go's. I really need cheering up UG, me n my gf recently split n she's already got this new guy from her drama school. He's a posh rich bastard and seems to have his head so far up his own ass its coing out his mouth. She's not at all like that and he's already changing her. Were still friends (me and ex) but i hate this ****er David. She was pissed the other night and she told me what happened and ive spent the rest of the night beating seven shades of shyte out of my sofa. So anyways UG jus tell me anythin to cheer me up lol, cos i realy need now
any help is appreciated
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
She was pissed the other night and she told me what happened and ive spent the rest of the night beating seven shades of shyte out of my sofa.

so errr what happened?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Well about 30 minutes ago I told my girlfriend that I wanted to kill her... And she said she never wants to see me again and hung up on me. I thought it was a joke, but she won't answer my calls and hasn't called back yet.

I don't know if that will cheer you up but it sucks..
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by skater dan0
so errr what happened?

U nosy bastard!!!!!!!!!! Im not going into that cos i'll end up smashing my monitor lol. It went pretty far tho if u must know
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Hitler killed an estimated 6 million Jews during the Holocaust.

HAHA. I feel better.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Well about 30 minutes ago I told my girlfriend that I wanted to kill her... And she said she never wants to see me again and hung up on me. I thought it was a joke, but she won't answer my calls and hasn't called back yet.

I don't know if that will cheer you up but it sucks..

I think i know why she wont answer ur calls lol
Shit happens dont it!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

ok jeez relax stop beating shit out of your stuff and beat the shit out of that guy it'll be hella more fun and for god's sake chill
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Hey guess what happened today!

Couple thousand kids in africa died today due to starvation, or disease. Some where brutally mutilated by rebels in africa and others were tortured.

But hey I hope you feel better
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Last edited by preludetowar at Feb 18, 2007,
Have some boobies.

( . Y . )

And try the relationship forum...it's there for a reason.
^ ye fair enuf, im not phycopathic or anything lol, just not in the heaartiest of moods. I'd like to beat him up but im not that sorta guy
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by preludetowar

Couple thousand kids in africa died today due to starvation, or disease. Some where brutally mutated by rebels in africa and others were tortured.

Brutally mutated?
Quote by preludetowar

Couple thousand kids in africa died today due to starvation, or disease. Some where brutally mutated by rebels in africa and others were tortured.

Alright, alright i get ur point
*ech hem 'tosser' ech hem*
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by mulletman500
Brutally mutated?

Errr...........wrong word

Actually, there chopping off limbs in africa, if that is the right word, sorry if it isnt im just trying to prove a point
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

I feel .
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by preludetowar

That made my day.

Threadstarter, we can't help if you won't tell us. It can't be bad enough to tell the pit. We've heard it all.
Get off my lawn.
Well, I'm not sure I can help you, but I've recently been in a very similar situation, so you're not alone my friend. Me and this wonderful girl just split about a month back, and days after we split she got together with the most greasiest, loser, fuck-faced faggot ever. She hasnt spoken to me since we split, but even though it was tough, i can look at her and that neo nazi and just laugh at the absurdity of it. I hope you can do the same in time and I wish you all the best!
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by preludetowar
Errr...........wrong word

I guess you mean murdered then. That's fine with me. It's just if they were mutating those kids - I might do something about it.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
That made my day.

Threadstarter, we can't help if you won't tell us. It can't be bad enough to tell the pit. We've heard it all.

Tell u wat??????????????????????????????
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

whatever it is you called me a "nosy bastard" for...
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by D-Fens
Well, I'm not sure I can help you, but I've recently been in a very similar situation, so you're not alone my friend. Me and this wonderful girl just split about a month back, and days after we split she got together with the most greasiest, loser, fuck-faced faggot ever. She hasnt spoken to me since we split, but even though it was tough, i can look at her and that neo nazi and just laugh at the absurdity of it. I hope you can do the same in time and I wish you all the best!

Dude thanks for understanding. I guess we know exactly how each other feels. I spose my best bet would to be laugh and just watch her get into something that in the long run will make her as miserable as me lol. She'll get ****ed about by this new guy and i guess its funny watching her do her upmost to get into him
Geez she is one stupid girl
Thanx mate
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by Devon_555
Pics or it never happened.

That actually made me laugh
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Learn how to spell you cunt. What happened that you're in such a bad mood and things went sour.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by preludetowar

Brutally mutilated? As opposed to kindly mutilated?

Just playing.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
And that article was just genius, thanx eckmann88!

OOOh im feelin a bit beta
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by HawkaLuigi
Learn how to spell you cunt. What happened that you're in such a bad mood and things went sour.

OK first of all i dnt think i deserved the insult. Secondly if i cnt ****in type properly cos im tired GET OVER IT!!!!!!
Thirdly read the first post and u will find out what happened
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
OK first of all i dnt think i deserved the insult. Secondly if i cnt ****in type properly cos im tired GET OVER IT!!!!!!
Thirdly read the first post and u will find out what happened

Take DeathSlut69's advice and move on. If you two were meant for each other, it'll happen eventually.

Turn the frown upside down and use the anger in music.
Get off my lawn.
Den Freund töten und seinen Kopf als Trophäe halten. Das Mädchen töten, auch, und deine Klingehöhe im Sieg aufwerfen!
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Take DeathSlut69's advice and move on. If you two were meant for each other, it'll happen eventually.

Turn the frown upside down and use the anger in music.

thanxs!

To the german guy-
I just realised how crap i am at GCSE german lol. I could understand toten as kill and und as and. Yep im ****ed
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

crank the ****in tunes man that always makes me feel better
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Dæmönika
Stare at this and not laugh.

That made me LOL hard
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Page 1 of 2