Alright, I'm gonna get a new bass soon, and I found a Crescent online for only like $90.00, cause its like, on sale or something. Is this a good deal for the brand? Has anyone heard of this brand? Please respond.
Member of the Geddy Lee Fanclub. He pwns you ALL!

Member #24 of the FFVII fan club

STICK IT TO THE MAN
Never heard of the brand, I imagine it'll be out of the same factory as every other generic brand around. Meaning poor components and construction. Although, for $90 you can't go too wrong, especially if you just want something to dick around with and learn how to modify on.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Are you serious about learning to play bass or do you just want to experiment and make a decision later? If this is something you see yourself doing for a while then I suggest getting something a little better. Something in the $150-250 range would be good. If you just want to see if you like bass and have $90 to waste on this experiment then I say go for it.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I actually think I'm just gonna save my money and get like, an Fender.
Member of the Geddy Lee Fanclub. He pwns you ALL!

Member #24 of the FFVII fan club

STICK IT TO THE MAN