i was just wondering about other ppls first concert cause mine is gonna be mcr in april........ohh if u have seen them are they any good in concert??
Third Eye Blind & Foo Fighters 2001
An escalator can never break, it can only become temporarily stairs.
i wish i could've seen kiss live
Wow.....thats a good questions because its one outta hundred, but it probably was something really gay like some pop band, idk....

EDIT:It was INXS (but i actually hate them)
Looking for a new sig!
new kids on the block when i was 8, it wasn't my idea
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
Story of the year was the best concert i've ever been to though.
Aerosmith is on tour anybody care???
lol N'Sync lol when i was like 12 then i saw them again lol....but my first actually rock concert was creed and salvia...my first "Scene" show was taking back sunday.....it was the greatest night of my life lol. Not really but at the time i thought so. My dad called me today because he had found a bunch of my cd's and he wants to go to a show....he said he would love to go see blink 182 play....he thinks it would be fun he said....i told him its alittle late.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
my first concert was Bon Jovi and he was amazing, but the best two concerts were Green Day, simply because i worship them, and Buzz Bake Sale, which was a local all day show where MCR, Sugarcult, and about 15 other bands played, plus i met MCR and Sugarcult which made it even better.
"Wake up the house is on fire and the cat's caught in the dryer." - Green Day
The greatest concert ever.

No show will ever touch it.

Crossroads Guitar Festival.

Greatest 3 days of my life.

First Emo show was The Bled, UnderOath and Thrice.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
The greatest concert ever.

No show will ever touch it.

Crossroads Guitar Festival.

Greatest 3 days of my life.

First Emo show was The Bled, UnderOath and Thrice.

thats so weird, some how last night i ended up in a random dorm room a couple floors above me adn they where stoned and i was drunk and we watched a dvd from crossroads gutiar festival it was some amazing guitar work going on
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
my first concert ever was Brand New doing a local show.

last concert i went to was warped tour over the summer.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by xArCaDiAx
my first concert ever was Brand New doing a local show.

last concert i went to was warped tour over the summer.

that must of been awesome, like when was it 8 years ago or something
Ya, like right before the release of Your Favorite Weapon.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by xArCaDiAx
Ya, like right before the release of Your Favorite Weapon.

lol wow thats crzy back when jesse was a happy kid
Quote by slowdescent2020
thats so weird, some how last night i ended up in a random dorm room a couple floors above me adn they where stoned and i was drunk and we watched a dvd from crossroads gutiar festival it was some amazing guitar work going on

wow coincidence.

Ya, it was absolutely incredible.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Cardshark Devils, Local punk band. Well punk/rockabilly band. I didn't really go to anything but local shows for a long time. First real big band too see live was Blink 182 and Greenday. Pop Disaster tour.