The amount in the normal bags don't bother me, it's those damned snack size bags that piss me off. They give you like a small hand full of chips.
Yes, I have noticed that but that doesn't mean you should hate potato chips.

Potato Chips are the best snack ever.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
But, is the packet half-full or half-empty?

its half empty. lays scews me everytime.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Pringles FTW!

+1

also, i was watching a show once and there was an important reason that they do that i for get what it was.
Meh doesn't bother me. I usually eat them when hanging out with friends, but THAT'S when they make me angry. Might be playing video games, or jamming out and your hands are all greasy.
Most conatainers of any type of product are only filled about half way. It's pretty wasteful.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
^aaaaaaaah genius
N i no wat u mean bout weat crunchies, monster much tend to fill up pretty full aswell. Space raiders, cant beat em, 10p a pack and filled right to the very top!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

something to do with shipping and if they put more all the bags then they would break open.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Space raiders, cant beat em, 10p a pack and filled right to the very top!

Yeah I've always wondered wtf is with them. I'm sure all the black ink used in the packaging costs more than 10p! That's a bargain right there.
The reason they do that is for extra protection of the chips so that they dont break before you eat them or something like that.. I heard it on a show this one time.
Yeah i almost killed myself because of that, lol.
I dont care but, yes it kinda sucks.
Looking for a new sig!
Walkers.....a.k.a biggest rip off known to man in terms of quantity. But we the generally foolish public well kept paying for crisps with a less than substantual amount in the bag, so the companies are gonna keep putting feck all in there. oh well, I will still keep buying crisps anyway, as there aint many other food good for munchies

Thought I will add that this thread has made me hungry and im now eating some crisps lol......ironic huh
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
yeah pringles are sweet cause the things full of them but they give you cancer its true

i dont like most potato chips cause they're to oil-y

so the best potato chip is baked lays
I have formatted my computer 4 or 5 time now and i will give you a hint as to why it rhymes with hornography

I Love My Big Muff

BJ SMILIE! >
You should kill yourself.

*DEATHKLOC*&
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
it only bothers me with companies like miss vickies. those are the best damn chips in the world!! you want more because there so damn good. i personally hate, HATE lays and doritos. they taste way to fake. but miss vickies........mmmmmmmmmmmm
What I've always found interesting is that Walkers think they're SO GOOD they can put salt & vinegar crisps in a GREEN bag and cheese & onion in a BLUE bag!! WTF?!?
The bags are full when they fill them, but the chips settle causing the bag to look less full.
ahh potato chips thats the evil word the right word is crisps
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
What I've always found interesting is that Walkers think they're SO GOOD they can put salt & vinegar crisps in a GREEN bag and cheese & onion in a BLUE bag!! WTF?!?

the bastards... i remember in like 1997 when it was the other way round
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
If they filled the bag completely full, your chips would arrive even more broken up than they already do. The extra air provides cushion during transportation.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bodomfan666
ahh potato chips thats the evil word the right word is crisps

AGREED MY FRIEND
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by stratkat
Nacho Cheesier Dorritos FTW.

i dont think theres potato in those its like corn chips isnt it?

but yes those are the best chips
I have formatted my computer 4 or 5 time now and i will give you a hint as to why it rhymes with hornography

I Love My Big Muff

BJ SMILIE! >
Quote by bigwillie
If they filled the bag completely full, your chips would arrive even more broken up than they already do. The extra air provides cushion during transportation.

potato chips are goood

Quote by Dimebag22
4. the penis thread kid?

Quote by carol.
as of today 7.
you will forever be known to me as the "WHY DO My THREADS KEEP DYING!??! " kid.

I heard it was because the chips settle when they're in the bag, so it looks like it's full when they first fill it.
Dickless.
Quote by happytimeharry
The amount in the normal bags don't bother me, it's those damned snack size bags that piss me off. They give you like a small hand full of chips.

Like those shitty ones you get for halloween. Yeah, I'm 19 and I still go trick or treating. Why? Free munchies.

Bugles are the way to go
In a bag like that, a certain amount of air needs to be inserted into the bag to keep the chips from ruining when they sit on the shelves and wait to be purchased. I'm sure the companies could get away with more chips, but the greed/money factor also comes into play.
Cheeto Puffs are usually filled damn near to the top, but damn near any other kind of chip snack is always (only) half full. They've been pulling that for quite a while, so I doubt its because of fat people. Whenever they first have the bigger bags they're mostly filled, but they slowly start putting fewer and fewer chips in.
My Stuffs:
-ZZ Ryder Empire (with Wilkinson trem.)
-Marshall Lead 12
-Ibanez Metal Screamer
-Zoom 505ii (was only $15, and came with an skb case)
-Crate FXT120
Yes, it's extremely annoying when you open the bag only to find it half full. It makes you wonder why they don't just make the bag half as big, but I think we all know the answer to that.

Anyway, crisps are awesome.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."