i just got an ipod video today, and i am trying to figure out how to save videos from youtube to your computer and put them on your ipod. i didnt think you could do this, but my brother says his friend does it so there must be a way. does anybody know how? thanks
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I'd also like to know.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
well you can either A. go to google video and download them formatted for ipods right there, or you can go to youtube itself and look up downloading youtube videos and it gives you complete instruction on how to
Get DownloadHelper for Firefox and you can download vids like that easily. Dunno about converting and stuff though.
the easiest way is to use firefox and download an extension which allows you to download videos such as VideoDownloader, and then go to the video on youtube you want, let it load completely and then download the file. after its downloaded save it somewhere and convert it with Videora and thats it
idk what to do for pcs but if your running on a mac like me there is this program called tubesock that gives you unlimited downloads and converts them for you ipod and sends them straight to itunes automatically
Quote by leftybassdude
well you can either A. go to google video and download them formatted for ipods right there, or you can go to youtube itself and look up downloading youtube videos and it gives you complete instruction on how to

wait, explain that google video thing i think ill do that if its easier then downloading stuff.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

alright well go to google and go over to video and search for whatever you want to watch then go to the page, and right next to the download button there is a box that says windows/mac and open it up and go to ipod/psp and then download it and slap it into itunes, that is if its a google video, if its a youtube video you gotta go through other stuff
Quote by sg4eva
Go here:

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Then go to http://www.download.com

Search for something called Riva FLV encoder

Download it, use it to convert the FLV files that you download from youtube into whatever kinda file you want.

Works for me!

Better yet:

www.media-convert.com/convert/
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
I just tried vixy.net, and when I downloaded a vid from youtube, the file type is AVI. Anyone know how to get ahold of something that'll play this, or a way to convert it to WMA?

u didnt select mp4 in the drop down menu, just actually look at wat ur doing the next time u try
ok vixy.net worked, but now im having problems bringing the videos into itunes. i click and drag into the library, but then they dont appear anywhere. help?
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE