k i got this assignment in sports psychology class where i gotta make a poster with a quote on it that has the ability to inspire... aka an inspiring quote. anyway instead of researching i thought maybe the pit peeps could toss some my way. id prefer it if it was from a famous guitarist.. that would be really cool for me. somethin from like maybe hedrix or like hetfield or mustaine alot of metal players i really like. anyway hope you guys can help me. just right the quote followed by who said it. thanks. oh and ps.

did bruce dickinson (iron maiden) actually say that line from saturday night live where will ferrel talks about putting his pants on same as everyone else but once their on he makes gold records? first of all is that the same bruce dickinson as the singer in maiden, and if so is that a real quote? that could be awesome. thanks bro's
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Last edited by jordanzio at Feb 18, 2007,
I've got one, give me a minute.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
keep in mind these have to inspire people in sports... like it has to be something to give a positive mentality or something
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
"I hate quotations."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I got an A on an essay I wrote using that....
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Spell psychology right then I might answer.

-Combs-

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
"If you don't win, I'll ass rape you, then kill you, then ass rape your dead body" - Some pissed off coach with a crappy team.

They won that game to say the least.
"following our will and wind, we may just go where no one's been"
- Maynard J Keenan
if consequences dictate my course of action

i should play god and shoot you myself
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"- cant remember who said that one.

for sum reason that one always seems to get me pumped.

Dr. Johnson was tha one who said that. no idea who he is.
Last edited by xXBarak LaelXx at Feb 18, 2007,
Talking about discipline, "Most people don't have the motivation". "Its the desire to not be bad. To not bring any more mediocrity into the world" Adrien Brody. This really struck a bell in my head and I really think the world needs this today.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
this sooo isn't the place for this kind of question.. people give answers like... i never believed in santa because i knew a white dude wouldn't come rolling up in my neighborhood.. but a good one is.. those that mind, don't matter. and those that matter, don't mind. by dr. seuss.
at 211 degrees F water is hot. At 212 degrees F water boils. That one degree of heat could power a locomotive (train). ?that one degree means the difference between winning and losing?

my hockey coach told me that one but i think its from a movie. i htink its right

oh yah and "wipe your pussy, change your tampon and man up, we've got a game to win"

lol
Last edited by Tedward at Feb 18, 2007,
"Reach in your pants and check your manhood, is it still there? BECAUSE WE AREN'T PLAYING LIKE IT!" - some basketball coach
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson

Quote by Foley17
"its better to burn out than to fade away"

kurt cobain

Not Cobain, Neil Young. He quoted Neil in the suicide note, so everybody thinks Kurt said it.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Not a Guitarist's Quote.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-Wayne Gretzky.
-Roy

My Gear
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
Washburn Lyon (LCT24)
Silvertone Revolver Bass
Ibanez IJV50 Acoustic
Fender CD160E-12
Guild Starfire IV
Some cruddy classical that my parents bought off ebay for like 40 bucks.
Not Cobain, Neil Young. He quoted Neil in the suicide note, so everybody thinks Kurt said it.

my b.

of all those websites ive ever seen have lied to me..... bastards. ill ****ing kill them.
“The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile.” --Plato