Poll: What are UFO's really?
Poll Options
View poll results: What are UFO's really?
Aliens from other planets meaning us harm
4 7%
Aliens from other planets meaning us no harm
25 44%
Government cover up for top secret planes
12 21%
Other countries spying on us
3 5%
All UFO stories are entirely made up and lies...
12 21%
Voters: 57.
Please don't say any search button crap, because i couldn't find any with polls, and its hard to take the collective view of the pit with out a poll so answer away!!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Last edited by This End Up at Feb 18, 2007,
well i dont know the question.... but ufo's make me horny
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
There have been objects that were unidentified and flying, yes.

But there is most likely life out there somewhere...
there is no poll...

EDIT: ah, there we go
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i finished making the poll
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
They will be hostile to us if they know what we've done to the planet/other people during the course of history.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
They will be hostile to us if they know what we've done to the planet/other people during the course of history.

i wouldn't doubt it
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
UFOs are global warming.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
hmmm UFO's... yes... aliens... yes. Follow and keep an open mind: IF you have 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 monkeys just floating around in space and each one has a type writer... and each monkey is jsut bangin on that type writer; OVER A LONG ENOUGH PERIOD OF TIME (which we will relate to the universe that is ALWAYS expanding) those monekys will begin to type out words, words to sentences, sentences to paragraph, so on, so on, and EVENTUALY they will type out the works of shakespear. NOW... all that jiberish really means and/or proves IS that IF WE COULD travel tot he end of the universe; (which would be "impossible") we WILL EVENTUALY find some other form of life...

hmmmm???
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I really have no idea what it is....I believe it could be aliens....but I'm not going to say it is. Because of my uncertainty i really don't have an opion....only that you can't really discount anything.
wait, maybe it's Mr. T's splooge... ahh i needed to include that as an option...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
There have been reportings of unidentified objects numerous times, however because the government covers it up so well you don't really hear much about it. I wouldn't be suprised if they have a space ship or alien they are analyzing right now. ALso if ufo's wanted to harm us i think they would have done it a long time ago.
Thrashing is my business and business is good
true^
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
I personally believe UFO's are a bunch of B.S. crap, they were probably just some US and Russian secret projects during the cold war, what people saw and thought were freak aliens...

but for the sake of this topic being discuss 232382493 times, i'll go with the 1st option!
Yeah, Tha Aliens are comin to Kill Usss!!!! OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!11111ONE!
There have to be aliens...we cannot be the only living things in the massive universe which we have not even scratched the surface of.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by JC13
^^^ A dude tried to tell me Jesus was a zombie.

Haha...Well. If you really think about the definition of a zombie...And you have Jesus being brought back from the dead...

OMG JEBUS IZ A ZOMBIE!!!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
*resurrected*

Hai guise,

I want to share with you an amazing experience I had last night. I am not kidding and am completely serious. Last night, around 1:30 a.m, I came back from a party and noticed that the sky had cleared up. This was the first time the sky had been clear in over two weeks, and I live in an area with very low light pollution, so the night sky is very clear.

As I was admiring the luminosity of Mars and connecting the dots in the constellations, I saw a group of about 10 or 11 orange entities flying through the air at with a relatively fast velocity. It only took the group 7 or 8 seconds to fly from one end of the horizon to the other.

Interesting facts that led me to the conclusion that I saw UFOs and not birds:

1) They were distinctly orange, contrasting against the pitch-black sky.
2) They looked like footballs (american footballs, not futbol footballs)
3) I saw no wing movement
4) They were organized in the formation of a Y, except one stems of the Y was smaller than the other
5) I was not high.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I didn't vote in the poll, because it is too limited and I cannot deside irresponsibly. The history with UFOs leaves more questions than answers. I sincerely don't know.
Quote by MuffinMan
UFOs are global warming.

that made me burst out laughing. thank you for making my hour.
I believe in life on other planets, but I don't believe they ever came to earth or even know about earth. If you ever watch specials on UFO sightings and abductees, you can tell all the witnesses are loony.
There is billions upon billions of galaxies and untold numbers of planets out there. It is literally inevitable that the conditions that brought about life on earth have happened on tons of other planets as well.
It's probably "other countries spying on us". Cause we're all Americans you know. Fuck you other countries!! *pushes red button*
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.