Hello everyone, im after some information

1. digitech have released a brian may pedal that has 7 of his sounds on, like the sound for the solo to tie your mother down, does ne one know whether it'll only change my tone when i play the notes for the solo, or will it change everything i play to that tone?

2. ne-one know of a shop where i can buy one in england (has to be a real shop, not online, i wanna play with it first)
1. it will affect your tone whenever you have pedal on. no matter what you play.

2. no idea
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
idk the second one. and it will change everything you play because it is a pedal. but you can turn it on and off so you can play the solo part then turn it off for the rest of the song.
Ah thanks, but i was more thinking, i could compose my own stuff, with like a pretty naff guitar, but have it sound like brian may's. id never turn it off! i might just order it off the internet. thanks for the advice guys
I tried it out through a 20 watt traynor tube amp, and it really screams. Lovely sound, and it has a knob which changes the type of pickup sound, so you can get a strat to sustain for days. It's a bit pricy tbh, and sounds best through the clean channel of a decent tube amp. I might hunt one down second hand in the near future, as I think it's a tad pricy for what it is.

Good luck.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

lol. that would be cool if the pedal turned on when you started playing the exact notes for the solo, but be reasonable here.