seeing as how wikihow and webMD werent of any help, i figured the best place for advice would be the pit.

i have chapped lips and need to know the best way to soothe them w/out chapstick or lip balm. its 10 o clock here and my mom is already asleep, i dont know where the chapstick is. all i need is something to make them not hurt as bad until morning, when i can get my hands on some blistex. thanks folks.
Go outside into the freezing cold and rub lemons all over your lips. That should work.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
the search button will help unchap your lips
once you find the other thread, using the search button
or lick your lips and kiss a cold pole
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Go outside into the freezing cold and rub lemons all over your lips. That should work.
Yup.
Not much you can do without chapstick. Just try not to lick your lips or keep rubbing them. Try to get your mind off of it. Jerk off or something.
Lick your lips.
Drink orange juice.
Drink lemon juice.
Lick your lips.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Chapped lips means your body is dehydrated. Do I need to tell you how to solve that?

You know what they say, you can bring an idiot to water, but you can't make him drink.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Carmax. Got chapped lips? Making out with your girl getting sloppy? Use Carmax. It tastes like chicken almost.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by snipelfritz
Chapped lips means your body is dehydrated. Do I need to tell you how to solve that?

You know what they say, you can bring an idiot to water, but you can't make him drink.

right i get it. and thanks for not being a dumbass
Quote by mr.screwdriver
Not much you can do without chapstick. Just try not to lick your lips or keep rubbing them. Try to get your mind off of it. Jerk off or something.

CLOSE MINDED DEGENERATE

TAKE UP WOOD CARVING
HELL EVEN BALL ROOM DANCING

BUT DO NOT DROP YOUR SEED IN YOUR UNDER ROOS
OR EVEN WORSE.......A SOCK
licking ur lips is a bad idea... it'll only make ur lips more dry and more chapped after a while... the most effective thing is....
Oh, and Carmax = Carmex. For future refrence, man. and yeah, like the dehydrated guy said, just drink water. it will take a little longer than chapstick, but it's worth it in the long run.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by digimon go!
CLOSE MINDED DEGENERATE

TAKE UP WOOD CARVING
HELL EVEN BALL ROOM DANCING

BUT DO NOT DROP YOUR SEED IN YOUR UNDER ROOS
OR EVEN WORSE.......A SOCK

not only do i agree, im going to sig that.

and yeah im just gonna drink water until i can find some blistex or something
put dog shit on your lips, you wont get chapped lips again
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.