I currently own a Jackson rr3(black pickguard/hardware) and was wondering if their was a way to get a mirror or chrome pickguard.

If not, does anyone know of a way to make one?

Last edited by burning_snowman at Feb 18, 2007,
Another thing, does anyone know if there is another Jackson neck I can replace the stock one with that have 24 frets?
buy a new jackson with chrome stuff and switch hte necks...

except isn tth eneck a non bolt on?
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
No, the neck is bolt-on. I don't want to buy a whole new guitar, and the need for 24 frets isn't urgent, just wondering if it would be possible.
1.)Take the pickguard off, trace a pattern, cut that into a sheet of metal(aluminum would work well) and polish it.

2.)You couldn't fit a 24 fret neck on with the neck pickup.
Quote by El Codyo
1.)Take the pickguard off, trace a pattern, cut that into a sheet of metal(aluminum would work well) and polish it.

2.)You couldn't fit a 24 fret neck on with the neck pickup.

Thank you.

Any suggestions for tools for cutting sheet metal?
What you COULD do.. is this mod.... but it might not work. Take out the neck pickup, replace it with a stacked humbucker or single-coil, and then preform any necessary routing so the neck can fit. You can probably buy replacement necks from Jackson, or you could buy a neck from Warmoth.com that you can have built with whatever woods you want. You could get an ebony fingerboard, the sharkfin inlays, walnut stripes in the neck...
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
hi i have a jackson with all chrome hard ware and i want black would u want to do a trade??