What are some superb multwiiplayer (<<original) games for the 1337est console out there. Wii sports is fun but I dont want to overdose. I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance recently but it's just as good multwiiplayer as it 1 player cause its just co-op missions. Any multiplayer games out or should i just wait until super smash bros comes out??
wario ware (you have to unlock multi, but it only takes like two hours), DBZ budokai 2 (even if you dont like DBZ, it's awesome) and maybe one of the racing ones.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by drew24
What are some superb multwiiplayer (<<original) games for the 1337est console out there. Wii sports is fun but I dont want to overdose. I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance recently but it's just as good multwiiplayer as it 1 player cause its just co-op missions. Any multiplayer games out or should i just wait until super smash bros comes out??

hmmwell I got xcite truck, that game is pretty awesome, lots of cool one player mode stuff, multi is just single races I think, it might get boring after a while, but it's still fun :-)

When does smash bros come out?
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
I don't own a Wii, nor have I ever played one. But when I buy one I'm definitely getting the new DBZ game. It looks intense.
well, since you used the phrase "1337", I can't take you as seriously as I would have. But anyway, right now there aren't a whole lot of good multiplayer games out, but soon Wii Play, Mario Party, and Super Smash Bros: Brawl are coming out, and those are gonna be amazing. I'd say wait for those, and get LoZ:TP while you're at it.

EDIT: after reading the other posts, I agree that excite truck is probably good, and so is the DBZ game.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
The super monkey ball game for it is pretty fun. Has 50 mini games for multiplayer!
Quote by alexi_laiho
i really want to make a pedal-powered wheelchair...
madden '07
and that one WWII shooter, i dont remember the name but its really coo.l
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
yea dbz is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, if not the best....
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by The*Music*Man
madden '07
and that one WWII shooter, i dont remember the name but its really coo.l

Call of Duty 3?
Quote by The*Music*Man
/\ yeah dued that games is tight

But it's third party, and it's a lot better on PS3 and Xbox360. I'm sure it's still good on Wii though. Generally I like exclusive games for Nintendo systems more.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by epy
yea dbz is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, if not the best....

You're a noob. Street Fighter II is the greatest fighting game of all time. You need to go back to gaming school. Nothing beats Street Fighter II. Its like, the law.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
WARIOWARE!!!!!!!!! it kicks ass. DBZ is good too, dont get wii play. it sucks. and theres always wii sports, which is always fun.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Well my friends and I had a Wii part the last night actually. We played Red Steel for hours. It's so much fun multiplayer. Also, call of duty has no multiplayer , but single player is tons of fun.
red steel is the worst game ever. the controls dont work hardly and the story is the gayest thing iver ever heard. not to mention the title.... honestly, WTF?!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
If you're gonna play with other people never play with an ass-hole who will hit the power button on the controller if they're losing, a power button on the controller is a very good/bad idea, but I think you should be able to disable it.
Quote by cinder39
Well my friends and I had a Wii part the last night actually. We played Red Steel for hours. It's so much fun multiplayer. Also, call of duty has no multiplayer , but single player is tons of fun.

DONT LISTEN!!!!!!! red steel sucks monkey ****.

and SSBB isnt out yet.

get warioware.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by blinnk16
The super monkey ball game for it is pretty fun. Has 50 mini games for multiplayer!

mostly shit, TRUMPET?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
I got my boyfriend a wii for xmas and its getting extremely frustrating that nintendo have still not bothered to release any decent games at all let alone multi ones. I mean why bother putting out the console? just so it looks pretty?
elebits multiplayer kicks ass, especially if none of the players give a shit wheter they when, so everyone just throws stuff around.

edit- if you have wifi download gain ground for the genesis. It's pretty short but fun. Entirely worth 800 wii points.
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
Quote by Shredder Guitar
red steel is the worst game ever. the controls dont work hardly and the story is the gayest thing iver ever heard. not to mention the title.... honestly, WTF?!

Ignore this man, he sucks at computer games.

Controls are fine. Few niggles occasionally but pausing the game, pointing at the sensor bar and unpausing usually sort it out. Just take care to not point the wiimote away from the screen during cutscenes/loading screens etc.

It's a pretty decent game. If you don't like the controls, you just suck. Honestly they're fine. . .
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Shredder Guitar

Why the hell do people rip on red steel all the time because of the controls?? What the **** is wrong with them? COD 3 has basically the same controls ( not EXACTLY SURE, I have it but haven't played much of it lately.) Me and my friend played my wii for like... at least 24 hours over this 3 day weekend, besides doing that we were out eating chinese and getting coffee and fun shit. It has been a good weekend.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Why the hell do people rip on red steel all the time because of the controls?? What the **** is wrong with them? COD 3 has basically the same controls ( not EXACTLY SURE, I have it but haven't played much of it lately.) Me and my friend played my wii for like... at least 24 hours over this 3 day weekend, besides doing that we were out eating chinese and getting coffee and fun shit. It has been a good weekend.

It's because they suck at the game. It takes a few goes to get used to, just as it takes a few goes to get used to any new control system.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I've never had ANY problems with the controls, and only one of my friends has because he doesn't understand that you don't have to point the ****in thing halfway across the room to look to the right.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
red steel's controls are fine, theyre perfectly easy and take very little time to get used to. the game just sucks in general.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Hahaha thats better than saying the controls suck I guess.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

red steel REALLY messed up my friends wii and he thinks its my fault, i just took it out of the case, brand new put it in, and he cant play with his wii anymore
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
^ Stop posting that damn pic in every thread.

Aaannndd.... *reported*
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Yeah, Red Steel's controls work just fine. It isn't a very good game though. It's very repetative. But then again I'm not much of a FPS fan...
Quote by Meths
It's because they suck at the game. It takes a few goes to get used to, just as it takes a few goes to get used to any new control system.

Yeah, Meths and these guys are right. The controls aren't that bad. If you turn down the wiimote sensitvity on the options screen it's alot better.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I got my boyfriend a wii for xmas

ummm...

...do you know where i can get a girl like you?