Page 1 of 2
okay, i have black hair, and i usually have a peice covering my eye, i want to dye that, without having to bleech my hair and then dying it a colour, that being said, is there any cool colours that go with black, and i wouldn't have to bleech it first, i could just dye it and it would turn out nice?
thanks
oh kid, u shouldn't have asked that here. im not gonna flame you cos i couldn't give a shit. but someone will.
A bit glamorous, are we?
In that case, the only color that would actually look good in that spot would probably be white.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
emo.............
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by kurtcobain44444
get a normal haircut emo bitch

i was going to say that exact same thing..........but you said it first...........i think i love you
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Everyone beat me to the emo comment.

So with that being said, you were just asking for flames.
EMO!!! god why would you post that? you probably KNEW people wouldnt accept it. get a normal haircut, hippy.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
NO ONE FUCKiNG CARES ABOUT YOUR EMO HAIR, GO DIE!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
no you know, i just thought we all would have GROWN THE FUCK UP, and been able to talk like normal human beings and not label one another, but i guess i was wrong, UG is and always will be immature faggots who think its cool to make fun of someone because of their haircuts.

and with that being said, any REAL suggestions? please and thank you.
shave ur hair off and grow it normally, tyvm.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
no but all this being said about how much everyone hates emo's. i want to know.

why are you choosing to be emo?
do you want attention
do you want to be different
do you want to be "cool"

cause comming in the pit and posting sh-it like this is only gonna get you flamed,
so congrats..... you got your attention now leave us straight people alone and go gather attention from someone else. Is this the only attention you can get, from guitarists on a site that all hate emo bitches? you cant get attention from anyone else in your life so you have to get it from people who HATE you?

do u really need this?

no

i didnt think so

so shut up and go away and if you never come into this site again NO ONE will care

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
Last edited by The*Music*Man at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by Smitty101
no you know, i just thought we all would have GROWN THE FUCK UP, and been able to talk like normal human beings and not label one another, but i guess i was wrong, UG is and always will be immature faggots who think its cool to make fun of someone because of their haircuts.

and with that being said, any REAL suggestions? please and thank you.

You're funny
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
yeah hes doing it cuz like he was watchin mtv earlier and saw MCR's "Famous Last Turds" and was like "OMG!!!!!111! this band r0xors!!!!!!!" *slits wrists* "omg that isnt good enough!" *slits ankles* "right on this band is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Quote by Gunpowder

every person, has the right to be who they fu-cking want

do you want attention

no i dont, i could really care less.

no, i just liked the style, it hasn't changed me in anyway as a person, nor will i let it.

do you want to be "cool"

lmao, since when is emo considered cool?

answered your questions, any more brain busters?
Quote by Shredder Guitar
yeah hes doing it cuz like he was watchin mtv earlier and saw MCR's "Famous Last Turds" and was like "OMG!!!!!111! this band r0xors!!!!!!!" *slits wrists* "omg that isnt good enough!" *slits ankles* "right on this band is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PS, i bareley even fu-cking like emo music buddy, MCR are fuc-king fags.
so is AFI, so is hawthorne heights.

i dont slit, because thats moronic, and disgusting, and people who do, need to get serious help.
Quote by Smitty101

do you want attention

no, i just liked the style, it hasn't changed me in anyway as a person, nor will i let it.

do you want to be "cool"

answered your questions, any more brain busters?

you're really good at the whole "Quote" feature, aren't you?

Quote by Smitty101
PS, i bareley even fu-cking like emo music buddy, MCR are fuc-king fags.
so is AFI, so is hawthorne heights.

i dont slit, because thats moronic, and disgusting, and people who do, need to get serious help.

I, also like, to use, commas, every few, words, for no, apparent, reason.
Quote by Smitty101

1. Why would you want to be Emo.
2. Having an emo hair cut and having it off color says look at me I am different, or says hey look at me I am just like my friends.
3. All hair styles change a person. If rock Gods didn't have hair, then they wouldn't know what a guitar is. Or a more realistic example... Samson.
4. Emo is considered cool by a certain scene, which is quite possible why you have it.

Quote by pHaKe

I, also like, to use, commas, every few, words, for no, apparent, reason.

LOL
Quote by kurtcobain44444
get a normal haircut emo bitch

Get the **** off my internets, you closed-mind thunder****. Espescially since Kurt "I hate myself and I want to die" Cobain was pretty much the first "emo".
/starts flame war.
I'm back, you douchebags.
ya i do............do you Honestly TRULY HONESTLY think that those answers are TRUE

think about it

you dont even need to post the answer

just know it in your head, and next time you think about doing something emo remember that being "your own person" and being "origional" is just conforming to something. you cannot be your "own person" when your doing your hair like the guys from MCR.........then your just being them.

dont your see? do you get it? being emo is just another fad. its just the same as the person who's trying to be "gangster" YOU ARENT SPECIAL, YOU ARENT DIFFERENT. YOU ARE ANOTHER MCR, FALL OUT BOY, CLONE.

GOD O HATE YOU, I dont even know you and i hate you, i hate you so much you will never undersrand it because i dont hate you because of the person you are, i hate you because of the person you are TRYING TO BE.

STOP

Edit: "every person, has the right to be who they fu-cking want"
i didnt say that you dont, i just want to know WHY you want to be hate by the mass majority of humanity?

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
Oh, by the way, anybody who bashes Emos are idiots, who should have been fed to dogs at birth. Dont hate groups, hate specific people, with good reason.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Get the **** off my internets, you closed-mind thunder****. Espescially since Kurt "I hate myself and I want to die" Cobain was pretty much the first "emo".
/starts flame war.

Blue or red might be good, but I'm fashionably retarded, so you might want to disregard that...
Quote by One Way Ticket
Oh, by the way, anybody who bashes Emos are idiots, who should have been fed to dogs at birth. Dont hate groups, hate specific people, with good reason.

Humans(in general) don't work that way
Quote by One Way Ticket

ZOMG!!!111 UR s0 c00lz. "3y3 h0p3 joo g37 3at3n by d0gz b3cause i can justify my reasons for being an emo"

OMG just read my other posts and you will understand how i feel about you

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
i agree with ih8u2. lol of course ur gonna be hated for being weird. just like people with baggy clothes and "grills." emos really have no need to live, theyre gonna die of bloodloss after a couple concerts anyway, jsut standing their, not moshing, slitting their wrists and whispering the lyrics.
Quote by Gunpowder
Dunno, never been big on hair over one eye look, but I would try red, or maybe a dirty blond type thing.

It's what I've seen around and it didn't look that bad. It best if you go ahead and bleach the parts you are going to color, or else it will turn out like shit.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Although male dominated, UG is like my Science class every 28 days when all the chicks (which make up most of the class) are all PMS-ing. Stop calling him EMO ignorant children, how thick is your skull? Emo is a form of music that has died years ago. Alright? Whatever he's doing to his hair, it's just a hiar style, it's not going to make him anymore or less amazing. Alright, so threadstarter, what color are you considering trying? I think a green tint would be nice because it wouldn't be really noticable, but in the sun it'd be glossy. A dark purple would be nice too, or go with the purple tint, blue tint, or even dark red tint. I'm not sure if you need to bleach it for tinted shades, but I doubt it. My friend did that last year and she just coloured on top of black and it turned out great. I suggest you don't put blonde in it or pink or any really light colour because it'll make you look like Pepe Le Pew, and as cool as he is, you'll never be like him, and you'll haev to bleach it. Even if the hair looks good with a light stripe, when the colour fades it'll turn greenish, or so I've seen in all the peopel that dye it in with lighter shades.
The*Music*Man, shut the **** up and leave the kid alone. What are you on about? The kid didn't even say anything about 'originality', 'MCR', 'wrist slitting', 'emo fashion', etc. He asked for a nice colour to put in his hair. Not only 'scene MCR fan' kids dye their hair you know...everyone does these days. What's the big deal? Since when is colouring your hair a good reason to hate someone?
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by The*Music*Man
ZOMG!!!111 UR s0 c00lz. "3y3 h0p3 joo g37 3at3n by d0gz b3cause i can justify my reasons for being an emo"

OMG just read my other posts and you will understand how i feel about you

I've read your other mediocre posts. From the looks of it, you're a spinless dipshit. Who cares if the masses hate them? Honestly, if you're so worried about the masses, go listen to Fall out Boy or the Pussy Cat Dolls, because thats what the masses like isn't it? Oh god, I wouldn't know what I would do if my friends heard me listening to Jazz Fusion.
And in respect to your previous post, I'm going to ask you a series of questions.

Why do you hate Emos?
What have Emos ever done to you?
Do you relise that you post like an angry 12 year old who is lashing out at emo's just because your mother took your xbox away and you have nothing better to do?

Seriously, just leave the emos alone. I know alot of people here hate rap music for some unknow reason, but you dont see them saying "Go back to Afkirca you dumb negros." Do you know why you dont see that? Because its wrong to patronize groups of people without a just reason.

And by the way, I'm not even emo, nor do I have emo friends. I'm just a logical person.
i hate emos because they try so damn hard to something that they arent
no one is born and raised to be emo
in black families with with rich heritage people are raised to like the music they like and respect and thats fine, i dont mind rap, or jazz fusion i mind emo because its not real, there is no expressive side to it. Everyone is the same person with the same attitude and the same oppinion on peole like me.

all emos think this about me:
"well fu-ck him, we dont need him"

but the truth is that you do need me, you need me because i give you the attention you crave.

Why do emos slit their wrists? ATTENTION, they dont do it because it feels good
Why do emos dye their hair like like skunks? ATTENTION, they dont think its cool
Why do act the way they do? ATTENTION, because it isnt fun to sulk and cry and bitch all day, they do it all for attention.

so if you think im doing this because im a 12 year old without his Xbox, your wrong.
im doing this to prove to this emo kid whos wasting his life sulking that he doesnt have to sulk and cut himself to get attention. just be your own person. and im sorry if you dont want your friends to know that your listen to jazz fusion, because i dont care, if they made fun of me for it they would really be friends would they? they would be people trying to get me to conform to something, JUST LIKE EMOS.

well that all came full circle didnt it?

ok im going to bed.
haha

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
Quote by The*Music*Man
i hate emos because they try so damn hard to something that they arent
no one is born and raised to be emo
in black families with with rich heritage people are raised to like the music they like and respect and thats fine, i dont mind rap, or jazz fusion i mind emo because its not real, there is no expressive side to it. Everyone is the same person with the same attitude and the same oppinion on peole like me.

all emos think this about me:
"well fu-ck him, we dont need him"

but the truth is that you do need me, you need me because i give you the attention you crave.

Why do emos slit their wrists? ATTENTION, they dont do it because it feels good
Why do emos dye their hair like like skunks? ATTENTION, they dont think its cool
Why do act the way they do? ATTENTION, because it isnt fun to sulk and cry and bitch all day, they do it all for attention.

so if you think im doing this because im a 12 year old without his Xbox, your wrong.
im doing this to prove to this emo kid whos wasting his life sulking that he doesnt have to sulk and cut himself to get attention. just be your own person. and im sorry if you dont want your friends to know that your listen to jazz fusion, because i dont care, if they made fun of me for it they would really be friends would they? they would be people trying to get me to conform to something, JUST LIKE EMOS.

well that all came full circle didnt it?

ok im going to bed.
haha

You sir, are an ignorant closed-minded person that believes in stereotypes.
I'm not into emo haircuts but you can try blonde if you want.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

i think i might try blue, or maybe a redish pink, my best friend has like a redish pink in her hair, it looks pretty cool. i dont know.
thanks for the suggestions guys, feel free to keep them comming though.

PS. toton1989 has the best avatar ever.
underoath are amazing.
electric blue ftw!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Smitty101
i think i might try blue, or maybe a redish pink, my best friend has like a redish pink in her hair, it looks pretty cool. i dont know.
thanks for the suggestions guys, feel free to keep them comming though.

PS. toton1989 has the best avatar ever.
underoath are amazing.

i was gonna suggest a dark magenta.
Page 1 of 2