Page 1 of 2
Practice throwing it around your shoulder.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Mod it.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by spazzymagee417
i was just wondering what you could do with a squiers. things like burning, throwing, running over etc. pictures/videos of destroyed squiers would be greatly appreciated.

so. any good ones?

Those poor poor knightly servants...
Quote by thundrstruk891
sell or give it to a kid that wants to play guitar but whose parents wont buy anything high end.

like you were once.

+1 sir. you are a true knight.
this
i tried it
but the strings melted

Quote by thundrstruk891
sell or give it to a kid that wants to play guitar but whose parents wont buy anything high end.

like you were once.

or that too
if you wanna be all honorific about it
sheesh
FREE-FORM METAL
rob a bank with it in your pants
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
I love my old Squire and wouldnt destroy it. If anything id give it away.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
put it on the floor, set up a video camera on a tripod and point it a the squire on the floor, eat 2 cans of chili, wait 2 hours, go to squire, hit record on camera, stand next to squire, pull down your pants, crouch over your squire, proceed to defecate all over the body of the squire, then for good measure piss on the neck, light guitar on fire, run outside and throw the fecal matter and urine covered, flaming basswood object at the nearest moving vehicle, person, or dog.
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Quote by spazzymagee417
that's what i'm looking for

yep, thats right, im awesome
edit: ^^ yes!
FREE-FORM METAL
what the fuck is this? the compliment thread?
you should sell it you suburban rich kid. get some money and buy someting.You are a dumbass if you would rather have three minutes of fun setting a guitar on fire when you could sell it for at least sixty bucks!
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Use it to build a custom lamp that switches on when the strings are plucked.

or

Sell it.
Why do people hate squire so damn much, you do know they're starting to make 'em better right? They're now making him more like fenders, a big plus is they have medium jumbo frets now, at least that's what I heard.
I keep it.

Thats a real original one there...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
I'd say cover it with electrical tap and practice swinging it around your neck.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
i like to detune mine and take out my anger of having a squier on it

i tried swinging it around my neck and it just hit the ground, it cant even do that
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I ripped all of the electronics out of mine, then we wrote and recorded a song using it as an acoustic. Sounded cool.
im gonna mural mine and its gonna look freakin sweet man. ill post pics when i eventually get a chance to sand it down and paint it.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by user42
I ripped all of the electronics out of mine, then we wrote and recorded a song using it as an acoustic. Sounded cool.

You know... you can do that by turning the amp off.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I'd try to swing it around my neck (after getting straplocks for it first, of course.)
yep, mod it.

I'd scallop the frets put 8 gauge strings on it and unleash the fockin fury till late into the night!
Quote by Superpartydude5
yep, mod it.

I'd scallop the frets put 8 gauge strings on it and unleash the fockin fury till late into the night!

Nice Yngwie reference there
Page 1 of 2