Page 1 of 3
Why does someone always have to start a stupid thread about something that no one cares about? I mean, it wastes time and intellegence.

Tell me what you think.

well why did you do it then?

Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
I think this thread is stupid and no one cares about it.
Peepee on yo tittays
More often than not the ignorant thread comes from an American.

True story.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The irony in these thread is delicious...

Quote by Ace88

True story.

Anally stimulate yourself with a razorblade. If you think that nationality has anything to do with intelligence, you can get bent. Not only is your statement stupid, it's incredibly ironic.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by digimon go!
is that a toothed sand vagina???

Sarlacc Pit n00b.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Anally stimulate yourself with a razorblade. If you think that nationality has anything to do with intelligence, you can get bent.

"anally stimulate yourself with a razorblade"

is that the best you can do?

And like it or not you dumbass Americans are one of the most ignorant people in the world. The funny thing is, eveyrone knows it except for you

Ever heard of "Talking To Americans"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Ace88

And like it or not you dumbass Americans are one of the most ignorant people in the world. The funny thing is, eveyrone knows it except for you

wow ur rly kool
Quote by Ace88

OK, sweetie. I'm sure that video is just so credible. Now, let's talk about you.

How many Americans do you know personally? Oh, right. I'd be surprised if you knew three. I invite you to shut the fuck up.

"LoLz leT's Bash AmerIcans!!!! THAT'd Be ORiGinAl!!! AND fUNNY! I KNow TONs AND TONs OF DEM, AND DERE ALL dUMBASSES!!LOL I TOTALLY DidN"t GET ALL my VIEws FRom My DUMBFUCk FRiEndS!!!

EDIT-

Hmmm...I've looked over your post again, and decided that you're probably going to have to consult dictionary.com for a rebuttal in this "argument."

So don't worry, I'll wait for you.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Quote by Ace88

just because the only americans you hear about are the most retarded people in america, doesn't make all of us retarded, don't give us crap from your little home in canada
Quote by Ace88

True story.

thats kinda funny that you think that.. because with me, i ussually notice that the threads that piss me off the most come from the uk, ussually the british.. but again.. just me =/

and i also saw you posted that video. well done! that video does indeed cover the entire american population and im suuuure there are no dumbass people in any other country anywhere. again, very good job smart guy! bravo!
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
OK, sweetie. I'm sure that video is just so credible. Now, let's talk about you.

How many Americans do you know personally? Oh, right. I'd be surprised if you knew three. I invite you to shut the **** up.

I know people in 11 states and have personally talked to many more. I invite YOU to shut the **** up, sweetie.

And yes the video's credible, it's done by Rick Mercer. You obviously didn't watch the video, or don't know who Rick Mercer is, which is only proving my point.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Ace88

your from Canada?

I used to think Canada was cool...Now you've ruined it, Ace. DONT MESS WITH THE US!!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Ace88
I know people in 11 states and have personally talked to many more. I invite YOU to shut the **** up, sweetie.

And yes the video's credible, it's done by Rick Mercer. You obviously didn't watch the video, or don't know who Rick Mercer is, which is only proving my point.

Rick Mercer's ****ing awesome. Yeah I'm Canehdian.

ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Ace88

that was also delightfully ironic
and here's where i would say something generic about canadians
(damn you canada)
FREE-FORM METAL
I hate the word "ignorance!" People just throw it around to sound smart and superior when it really has no meaning. I just needed to put that out there. However, I do appreciate the irony of this thread.
Quote by Ace88

Atleast we pronounce "about" correctly.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Ace88

Ah, yesh. I am ignorant because I don't feel like putting up with some dumbfuck who thinks he's the shit because he knows everything about everything. You think that watching some video that portrays a couple of dumbass people from America gives you the right to call us dumb?

Wake up, dickhole.

"ArGH! DERE BE DUMB PEOPLE IN CANADA TOO, YA KNOW."

You guys act as if America is the only country with stupid people, and your countries are totally devoid of them.

EDIT- And yes. I have absolutely no clue who Rick Mercer is, but I don't think I should be judged on my knowledge of Canadian pop-culture.

After all, Canada DOES lead the world in...uh...being just North of the United States!

I'm no right-wing idiot, but people like you fucking piss me off.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS

Yeah, except for everybody south of Colorado. I dont even have a Canadian accent.

Quote by BigBaby
Ah, yesh. I am ignorant because I don't feel like putting up with some dumb**** who thinks he's the shit because he knows everything about everything. You think that watching some video that portrays a couple of dumbass people from America gives you the right to call us dumb?

Wake up, dickhole.

You guys act as if America is the only country with stupid people, and your countries are totally devoid of them.

You must not have caught that i was calling Americans "ignorant", which is what i was "proving" with my "link" that backs up my "argument".

Now, everything that was in quotation marks should be looked up. And study hard, American, there WILL be a test.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Last edited by Ace88 at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by aixelsydevahi

Lol....Aboot. They also pronounce "Sorry" weird.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Ah, yesh. I am ignorant because I don't feel like putting up with some dumbfuck who thinks he's the shit because he knows everything about everything. You think that watching some video that portrays a couple of dumbass people from America gives you the right to call us dumb?

Wake up, dickhole.

Bah you know you want our water.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

Wake up, dickhole.

2nd
Bah you know you want our water.

And our health care.

...and our education system.

...and our intelligent prime minister, who isn't hell-bent on liberating the world.

...and our side of Niagara Falls.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Leonheart
Ace88 has made me realize all Canadians are moronic assholes.

**** off you.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Ace88

You must not have caught that i was calling Americans "ignorant", which is what i was "proving" with my "link" that backs up my "argument".

Now, everything that was in quotation marks should be looked up. And study hard, American, there WILL be a test.

*yawn*

K, I've already used the dictionary insult. You clearly don't have a decent rebuttal.

LOL CANADIANS R STOOPID. I KNOW TONS AN TUNS OF DEM.

EDIT-

You think that a video on Youtube justifies the bashing of 300 million people. This speaks for itself.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Quote by Ace88
And our health care.

...and our education system.

...and our intelligent prime minister, who isn't hell-bent on liberating the world.

...and our side of Niagara Falls.

Lmao nah, George Bush says some pretty hilarious things, i love watching his speeches. Plus, "We don't need no education". And all Niagra falls is is running water, and we have that at home.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by Ace88

True story.

Says the Canadian
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
*yawn*

K, I've already used the dictionary insult. You clearly don't have a decent rebuttal.

EDIT-

You think that a video on Youtube justifies the bashing of 300 million people. This speaks for itself.

WeRe NOt STOopiD LOLz!!!!!oneone111
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by BigSourPuss
*yawn*

I don't have a decent rebuttal because one wasn't needed for your poor as shit "argument". Look, i already told you to look up all those big scary words in that one post back up there so you can proceed in this "argument" or whatever you're thinking it is.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by arsonite
WeRe NOt STOopiD LOLz!!!!!oneone111

No shit.

lern2parody
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Page 1 of 3