Is it just me, or so some people seem to play better at certain times of day. I think I sound the best at night for some odd reason. But then again I am a night person. Does anybody else have this feeling?
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
I definitely feel the same, at night I'm really good when in the day time I'm just average.
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
yeah i agree, in the evening-night im a lot better because of all the fooling around and warming up i've initially done earlier in the day.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Phew, so I'm not crazy!
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Phew, so I'm not crazy!
I think you're right about people being better at certain times of the day. I seem to play better in the evenings/nights because of the playing I did earlier in the day must've gotten my hands ready to play.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Yeah, I'm a bit looser at night.

But the main thing affecting my playing seems to be the cold. Put me in the cold for a minute and my fingers won't do anything right.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia

But the main thing affecting my playing seems to be the cold. Put me in the cold for a minute and my fingers won't do anything right.

The same with me. Thank God I live in Mississippi. The only time that i don't feel as if my playing is decent is in the morning.
Quote by DeathDealer
you people are daft

"You rise as high as your dominant aspiration, you descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself. Free your mind and your ass will follow." Funkadelic

Member #7 of the Peavey is Amazing Club
Quote by psychodelia

+1
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Jimi Hendrix