After recently viewing a thread of someone wanting to change a Squier logo to a Fender logo ( ) it had me thinking. I am in the process of modding my Old Squier Strat that was getting no use and want to give it a nifty custom decal name. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Yes, I have already considered the Buttsecks-o-caster and The Throbbing Penis.
Last edited by ExplorerFreak at Feb 18, 2007,
Put "I Stole this idea from some n00b who wanted his Squire to be a Fender but was too much of a lame ass to spend $400 on a real Fender, so hes a complete tool and loser!!"

On second thought that may be too long.
Well I tried that but it still showed up differently. But I dont know. I havent built guitars in about 4 months. So I kind of feel bad for bitching but it was with AlGee and I dont really like him, so. Oh well. It still plays kick ass for $80.
Put your name.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thats what I thought. And I mean its built just as good as a Fender, if not better, imo. Plays smoother then most Fenders I have played too. Got to love some no name guitars.

Damn I like Buttsecks-o-caster AND The Throbbing Penis. You should go with one of those.

EDIT: Why the hell does it edit buttsecks but not shit?
Last edited by LuthierofTexas at Feb 18, 2007,
Amen to that.

To above: Yeah I was thinking about my name but, eh.

EDIT:

Yeah the ********* was mainly b/c we are on UG and the Throbbing Penis is because every chance he gets, it seems Generalpwnt throws that onw in there.
What are all the good ways of actually putting a logo on? I looked into the using a transparancy method, is there anything else?
MG Free At Last
Does anyone with waterslide decal paper wanna send me a sheet so I don't have to go buy a whole pack for one guitar? I'll pay shipping
MG Free At Last
I dont have any. If I did I would have saved myself 10 pages of argueing a week ago.

EDIT: What kind of theme are you going for on your rebuild Explorer??
It's pretty cool. I've got chrome knobs, chrome pup covers, and a diamond plate pickguard. It's gonna be HSS with a real metally 'bucker in the bridge (the GFS Loudmouth) and I'm gonna but a DiMarzio Blue Velvet in the neck for all my jazz and blues that I love so much. It'll look out of place, but I'm fine with that.

Those were some crazy ten pages eh?
Yeah, but they sure were fun. If you couldnt tell, I love to argue. I think its my oversized Texas ego.

What color will it be? Will it be a metal-ish guitar or just and all around versatility guitar?
Well, the guitar is black. Um, it'll look metallish I suppose but will do the blues real nice. I'm not going for a "sleeper" or anything, it's just that it is opening versatile doors, no?
i really want to mess around w/ my Fender Starcaster but i dont know how. Could u give me some tips or somthing
Quote by WishiwuzSlash
how much did all that stuff cost?

The pickguard was $50, the knobs $15, and the Pup covers $10 ( I only needed two). The Loudmout the $35 and the Blue Velvet was $60.

That's all in USD.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Are you wanting a name or a logo?

But yeah, it will damn sure be a veratile guitar.

A name. I just keep getting a blank mind. I never have been good at this.

To the one wanting to mod his Starcaster:

Do it. Just think about what you want to be able to play on it and what you don't like about it now. Then you make all aspects of it improve. If you are vain like me, a large portion of your funds will go towards cosmetics.
HOws my mom??

Please dont tell me you made a sexual joke about my mom. Im about to go to bed in a while. I dont want nightmares.
Nonono,

It was simply idle conversation.

I wouldn't do that. Tonight has been a very sexually awkward night for you.
It has been wierd for me. I have been getting myself into tight spots.
<,<
>,>

That was a bit akward to say, huh?

Anyway, my mom good. Yours?
Quote by ExplorerFreak
Nonono,

It was simply idle conversation.

I wouldn't do that. Tonight has been a very sexually awkward night for you.

Almost loosing virginity awkward.

p.s. I hope you enjoyed my tight spot.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Almost loosing virginity awkward.

p.s. I hope you enjoyed my tight spot.

Will, you are a god.
Nah, I'm just a demon in the sack.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

For the decal put "GUITAR!"
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

find some1 who can "old-school" pinstripe. That stuff always looks cool. just a suggestion.