does anybody know how long something will last on guitarcenter.com if it says limited to stock on hand because i really want a 60th anniversary standard strat with tex mex pickups the 500 dollar one but i have to wait like 3-4 weeks anybody know anything about this cuz im really scared i wont be able to get one
Yeah just get it on Musicians Friend... they have the one that your talking about...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
i was think about gettin my aunt to order it for me and ill pay her back but if she doesnt want to i have to wait because im 17 and i dont have a credit card and neither do my parents and im waiting for my tax refund to come back
If they run out just wait until they restock, go to your local GC and see if they have it, or order it somewhere else.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

See if they'll reserve it for you.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
are you sure their gonna restock though because it says limited to stock on hand on guitarcenter.com and it also says online only item
ok...your 17 with a tax refund thats high enough to play for a fender...?

get a prepaid card at your local supermarket or call and ask if you can order with a money order..cant remember how many things ive gotten that way...
if i buy it online do i have to pay anything if i take it to my local gc store to have them adjust the action and stuff like that
Musiciansfriend doesn't say it's limited stock. I'd buy there.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-60th-Anniversary-Commemorative-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=517894

EDIT: I need to start looking closer
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Feb 18, 2007,
it says limited quantity in big bold red letter right under the guitar ass hat the main thing im asking is do you guys think this will be available in 3 weeks or should i bug the shit out of my aunt to order it for me
Quote by RockThe40oz
Guitarcenter.com and musiciansfriend.com are the exact same online store.

Ummm... no they're not?
bug her...or just get a regular strat later and buy the pickups...its cheaper anyways. and if you want to learn electronics and save more dough install them yourself...its not hard at all, i installed a HB and then when i replaced the wood on my strat i added a coil tap
Quote by drevil814
Ummm... no they're not?

They are pretty much, Guitarcenter owns Musiciansfriend so they still sell the exact same things at the exact same prices. MF does seem to have more to offer though, i think GC just sticks to guitar things.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45