is it jsut me, or does anyone else notice that tv commercials always have the best tone, whter is be clean riffs or crazy solos (like on the news and sports shows). no matter what show is on the tone and sound is incredible. does anyone else notice this?
Uh, I'd hope so. I mean they have tons of money to blow on equipment, studio post-processing, and the like. Not to mention a lot of the stuff they use is sampled from popular or famous songs.
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Uh, I'd hope so. I mean they have tons of money to blow on equipment, studio post-processing, and the like. Not to mention a lot of the stuff they use is sampled from popular or famous songs.

+1
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
its because studio musicians write those riffs, and yes they do have better gear than me
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
^:0!!!!!!!!!11111!!112##!@#@!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
ya, its produced, mixed, and mastered. If you have someone decent producing, mixing and mastering your songs, they will always sound pretty dang good. Of course this all costs money, and im pretty sure commercials, especially big ones spend alot of money to make things sound good.....its like saying damn! why do all great sounding guitar songs have great tone to them? recorded stuff is like that, they work on getting the best tone possible with all the pre and post production. Live is a different story though, not all musicians have great tone live.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville