have you figured out how to stake the vampire?
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by antoniobanderas

i just pressed random keys and it went in, but i lost that level anyway..
what the hell does "kvlt" mean?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Sweet game
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by myself101

How embaressing, nobody tell him

EDIT: I have no idea how to aim the stake.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by antoniobanderas

You have to use the space bar. It took me forever to figure out.
Quote by myself101

go into the metal forums and start a thread about it, they'll tell you.
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Just completed it. I found it rather easy, but quite sickening.

Also, it's space bar to aim the stake. The mouse button didn't work, so the most obvious key was either enter or space.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
How embaressing, nobody tell him

oh yeah, im so embaressed for not knowing internet slang on a guitar forum
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Cool game, pretty easy, though.

Haha, splitting the boils was awesomely disgusting...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by myself101

It means 'cult'. I'm not actually sure why it's so cool to know that, but it comes from the metal forum and they're all elitist pricks anyway.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by myself101

You shouldnt be embarrased of that, You should be embarassed because your not kvlt enough to know what kvlt means. You fail at life. You go to hell, you go to hell and you die!
Quote by gsr2k6
You shouldnt be embarrased of that, You should be embarassed because your not kvlt enough to know what kvlt means. You fail at life. You go to hell, you go to hell and you die!

thats nice

i hope you have a nice day aswell
<//////>~
Everyone knows that "you go to hell, you go to hell and you die" comes from Mr. hat/Mr. Garrison from southpark And it's not made up from the metal forum it's a real term used by more "classic" black metal. It just wasn't taken seriously so we use it as a joke now, as most people do.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Everyone knows that "you go to hell, you go to hell and you die" comes from Mr. hat/Mr. Garrison from southpark And it's not made up from the metal forum it's a real term used by more "classic" black metal. It just wasn't taken seriously so we use it as a joke now, as most people do.

i dont like south park....
<//////>~
Quote by CaptainOfSmug

Thank you for understanding thats from south park.. Of the many times I have said it nobody understands it. And yes, most the time its a joke, for me and my friends at least. The only other times I have seen it non jokingly is when people try WAY to hard to be hardcore and "kvlt".
Now THATS embarresing
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero