I officially give you the absolute worst band EVER!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159864034

Seriously. It's so horrible, that's it's good. I laughed so hard, that I honestly think I could buy the album if they released it.

You can even download the track.

(DISCLAIMER: Not me. My friend showed me this).
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Nah, Complete are worse. This band actually sound like most death metal, as it's all just noise anyway, in my opinion. At least Complete's singer pioneered a whole new singing technique.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Wow...

It's like listening to a retarded bear trying to catch a fish, recorded on a crappy microphone, then put through an Audacity session led by a five-year-old version of Hellen Keller.

EDIT: Does anyone have a link to Complete's site? I haven't heard them yet.
^You lol'd? I lol'd, lmfao'd, rofl'd, THEN downloaded the track and put it on my iTunes. No lie.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Nah, Complete are worse. This band actually sound like most death metal, as it's all just noise anyway, in my opinion. At least Complete's singer pioneered a whole new singing technique.

Yea, true, that whole "BLAGARAGHRAGAFOOTRAGAGAHRAGAGGOOGA!!!!" thing REALLY hit me hard, and I think I'll incorporate in my next song.

But Quintessence has a point, the recording quality is amazing, it could reign in a whole new generation of fantastic audio.

Saxo-Walrus

I think this is a joke.

At least I hope it is.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Smokey Amp

whats complete?
FREE-FORM METAL
hey can someone post a link to complete? i'm always up for a good horrible myspace band bashing.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by fallenangel20
^You lol'd? I lol'd, lmfao'd, rofl'd, THEN downloaded the track and put it on my iTunes. No lie.

Yea, true, that whole "BLAGARAGHRAGAFOOTRAGAGAHRAGAGGOOGA!!!!" thing REALLY hit me hard, and I think I'll incorporate in my next song.

But Quintessence has a point, the recording quality is amazing, it could reign in a whole new generation of fantastic audio.

HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE BOOGIE LAND!!! HOOGIE ROOGHAUSSDGAHSGASDSGADJSDAS BEE BO BE BO BE BOOOOOOOOO!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
^hahahahahahaI have GOT to download that vid. My side hurts from laughing just THINKING about it.

Man, these bands have made my year so far.

they're going to be bigger than Fall Out Boy in no time.

Quote by gwtkof
whats complete?

Search "Complete: Behind the Music" in thread titles, or soemthing close, and you should get a thread. 30 minutes of pure enjoyment.

Saxo-Walrus

um...........im still confused about what i just heard? animal plant with drums...kinda sounds like theres a pie pan in the set
Well, they know they're bad, they were just messing around having fun, at least they weren't actually trying, now THAT would be sad.
Quote by Bair
um...........im still confused about what i just heard? animal plant with drums...kinda sounds like theres a pie pan in the set

Now that you mention it, it kinda does.

EDIT:

Complete: Behind the Music

It's 30 minutes long, so turn back now if you don't have the time, but it is CERTAINLY worth the time.

I love it.

Saxo-Walrus

Last edited by fallenangel20 at Feb 19, 2007,
sounds like: RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! CHOMP!!!

Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Wow, the best part is that one of their songs is called Sounds Like a Toilet. Irony much?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by albino strat!
they may suck, but their artwork is amazing

Thats a genuine Napoleon Dynamite piece of art.
Quote by fallenangel20

!!!
Quote by fallenangel20

Now that you mention it, it kinda does.

EDIT:

Complete: Behind the Music

It's 30 minutes long, so turn back now if you don't have the time, but it is CERTAINLY worth the time.

I love it.

If I wasn't so sick ATM this would have given me the biggest laugh of this year, Thanks.
Last edited by Scarlatti at Feb 19, 2007,