what the **** is that song. its soo tight.

much like the entire freaking movie
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Give us some context, is it at the begining? the end? Is it mellow? electronic? I would check "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies, or "Jack's Smirking Revenge" by Chemical Brothers.
"Let me tell you something about Rebels, Obi-Wayne. They want you to come get them, they LOVE it."
thanks dude

this is driving me nuts
Come you masters of war,
I know for a fact it's Where is My Mind - The Pixies.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
like at the end when shit is blowing up and edward norton is sitting there with a huge hole in his neck
Come you masters of war,
That is one hell of a movie too, the song fits it perfectly
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
yeah. if you watch it again, its crazy to see how many times they tell you tyler is edward norton and you don't catch it.
Come you masters of war,
One of those movies that you can watch more than once and still catch new things from. Probably the reason its my favorite movie.
"this one has gone to heaven" is another good song bye the Pixies its also got that cool as slow vibe
Quote by deemoe4tweezy
"this one has gone to heaven" is another good song bye the Pixies its also got that cool as slow vibe

Am I mistaken or isn't that suppose to be "Monkey gone to Heaven" ?
This is my signature and I'm sticking to it

Quote by Hollywood Hair
Am I mistaken or isn't that suppose to be "Monkey gone to Heaven" ?

Hell I dunno....
thanks man. i'm jamming now. i still maintain that fight club is like the best movie ever.

times 2893230
Come you masters of war,
"where is my mind" is at the end of the movie, but if that was what you were looking for then sorry. i don't know the one from the beginning.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"