As crazy and odd or whatever you want to call it, this is dead serious shit that is giving me a headache right now.

Alright so a couple of weeks ago, I got high and apparently wrote "I ran by a flock of seagulls" on my phone's notepad. Tonight I got high again and all of a sudden "I ran by a flock of seagulls" appeared as a recording with me saying it. Curious I typed those words into google and it turns out there is a song called I Ran by a band called A Flock of Seagulls. Usually when mentioning a song one would say it like, "I ran by a flock of seagulls." So I checked out the lyrics to this song and I am very thrown off by the words it says. I am wondering if this is possibly going to predict my future. If it did that would be kickass as shit. But if anybody wants to look through these lyrics and give me a prediction as to what the hell is going on, I would be happy. Its really messing with my head and its possible that those words could change my entire outlook on life. I have a few theories already developed but they sound way to crazy to even be possible. Any help with solving this mystery would be greatly appreciated. I would underline greatly if I could.

Here are the lyrics:

I walk along the avenue
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you
Meet a girl like you

With auburn hair and tawny eyes
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through
Hypnotize me through

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just ran
I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

A cloud appears above your head
A beam of light comes shining down on you
Shining down on you

The cloud is moving nearer still
Aurora borealis comes in view
Aurora comes in view

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just ran
I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

Reached out a hand to touch your face
You're slowly disappearing from my view
Pearing from my view

Reached out a hand to try again
I'm floating in a beam of light with you
A beam of light with you

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just ran
I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just ran
I couldn't get away

And don't tell me I'm crazy. I already know that.

I wasn't high when I wrote this.
well i read somewhere where a man with a big nose got raped by a horny pelican...if that counts
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by n0selfesteem
You're not crazy, but you certainly are stupid.

I can agree with that, but it still doesnt answer my question.
Dude your high. Your just doing the whole phylosophy thing that everyone does while they're high.

Just look at the sky. Don't think. Your on drugs.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
lmfao

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Dude, wasn't flock of seagulls around in like the 70's or 80's? I'm pretty sure they were so technically you probably were somehow reading/watching something about them and then lit up, forgot, and posted this thread.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
maybe it's just predicting you're going to get a bad hair cut
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
Quote by BlackList666
well i read somewhere where a man with a big nose got raped by a horny pelican...if that counts

it only counts if you have a source. And also pending the mans level of awareness of the situation. Are we talking date rape or 'I dropped the soap' rape?
No ur pry bull-shitting for attention.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by StratRat13
Dude your high. Your just doing the whole phylosophy thing that everyone does while they're high.

Just look at the sky. Don't think. Your on drugs.

its dark and snowing and i dont want to catch a damn cold.

can somebody send me that song?
You got stoned, heard that song, thought it was cool and wrote it down so you wouldn't forget. I do it all the time. The other day I came in my room and there was a piece of paper that said "I touch myself" in my roommates handwriting. Apparently she heard that song when she was stoned and wrote it down so she wouldn't forget.
Peepee on yo tittays
Someone probably just told you to download the song or something.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Your going to be part of the first line infantry when America invades Iran. The country is O so far away.
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
Quote by misty_b
You got stoned, heard that song, thought it was cool and wrote it down so you wouldn't forget. I do it all the time. The other day I came in my room and there was a piece of paper that said "I touch myself" in my roommates handwriting. Apparently she heard that song when she was stoned and wrote it down so she wouldn't forget.

Well I guess this could very well be my first.

Thank you for a very possible answer.
Quote by 1983 Merman
Your going to be part of the first line infantry when America invades Iran. The country is O so far away.

i'm not allowed in any branch of the military