Poll: Did you get high your first time?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did you get high your first time?
Hell yeah
25 20%
Naw...
36 29%
I don't smoke, bitch
62 50%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 2
Did you guys get high your first time smoking pot? I smoked for the first time yesterday and I got really relaxed and felt a kind of buzz in my head and I was laughing a lot. So I'm pretty sure I got high, only my sis told me not many people get high their first time (she's older.) If I had gotten high, would I know for sure that I did? Cos I'm kind of confused.
No, I barely got buzzed but I did get hungry. Few days later I got truly high, and that's the last thing I remember about the past 2 and a half years.
I did, but i'd smoke salvia alot before, not sure if it would effect it though.

PS salvia is waay better and legal.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I won't wrech myself, unless my trip comes true, in which case that clound ate me and spit me onto my tv where I could watch desperate housewives.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I did, not extremly but it was noticeable. You will understand more what it feels like the next couple of times you try it....omg i want to get high now
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I've never been high. I've smoked pot a few times, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i don't smoke and i have :

a LOT more money
a good singing voice
a nice smile
and my teeth don't fall off
I got as high as a kite unfortunetly it was at tafe bad times.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
wheneevr i see this title..i just think of girls gone wild:first timers, wth the chick that say its my first time, but i dont think she got an orgasm
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by soulgazer

a LOT more money
a good singing voice
a nice smile

Idiot.

Just.......idiot...
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Maybe a little. I do remember having a hard time following a conversation I was having with somebody.
Last edited by "Tele" Steve at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by soulgazer

a LOT more money
a good singing voice
a nice smile

I smoke, and I have:

Probably more money than you
A great singing voice
A smile that makes girls touch themselves
Perfect teeth
Better grammar
hay guyz lol i rly liek smokin' pot b/c itz kewl lol

u no wen u get hungry n stuff? lol i rly liek bein hi itz kewl all teh kwel kidz do it so i wanna b jst liek tehm n do it 2

That's what I read when I go through these threads. Nothing like that release from your shitty suburban life, right, guys?
where do you get ahold of salvia? my friend was tellin me about it but i thought he was messin with me
the game
first time i was high i was like 11 lol and i pulled leavs of my neibors, dads plants and me and my mate rolled up like a foot long joint out of newspaper or somethink but it just burnt our mouths lol i didnt actualy start smoking till i was like 15
Quote by shuriken
where do you get ahold of salvia? my friend was tellin me about it but i thought he was messin with me

The INtR0WEbz00RS, I just buy it off the web because my parents are oblvious to credit card bills apparently
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by n0selfesteem
hay guyz lol i rly liek smokin' pot b/c itz kewl lol

u no wen u get hungry n stuff? lol i rly liek bein hi itz kewl all teh kwel kidz do it so i wanna b jst liek tehm n do it 2

That's what I read when I go through these threads. Nothing like that release from your shitty suburban life, right, guys?

I've seen about 3 of your posts and if you keep on posting the way you do you'll be banned soon.

What the hell is Salvia btw?
Quote by Leonheart
I've seen about 3 of your posts and if you keep on posting the way you do you'll be banned soon.

What the hell is Salvia btw?

Salvia is the greatest. It's a hallucineagen...I have no idea how to spell it It's fairly safe and it's legal. The downside is that you trip for about 45minutes and some scary shit can happen. Always have sombody watching you, though mostly you just lay down and freak out, go through huge mood changes.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Mexican plant, same family as the mint or sage I think. Used in religious rituals by shamans for hallucination.
But I'm a part-time dick, it's such a taxing job that I couldn't work it full time if I tried.
Quote by fruity mcgee
Did you guys get high your first time smoking pot? I smoked for the first time yesterday and I got really relaxed and felt a kind of buzz in my head and I was laughing a lot. So I'm pretty sure I got high, only my sis told me not many people get high their first time (she's older.) If I had gotten high, would I know for sure that I did? Cos I'm kind of confused.

and the point in takeing it in the first place is?

stuiped fuk, if u wanna kill ya self pls do
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

I smoked a fat 3 skin with Amsterdams finest stuff in it (we knew an awesome dealer) and I was high as a kite my first time, then I drank 3/4 a bottle of wine...somehow still remember the night!

But yeah
I did first time, I dunno if not smoking helped cause even the tobacco had the lightheaded effect on me...
Quote by ibanezn00b

stuiped fuk
, if u wanna kill ya self pls do

Mr. Pot, let me introduce you to Mr. Kettle...
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by billab0ng
No, I barely got buzzed but I did get hungry. Few days later I got truly high, and that's the last thing I remember about the past 2 and a half years.

God that made

Quote by shuriken

You can buy it from a head shop/legal high shop but it depends on if your state has made it illegal. I think like 5 states have banned it now, and in that case you'll have to get it illegally.
Sounds like you can buy it in a shop or just order it from the internet though.

Quote by ibanezn00b

Relaxation. Humans seek pleasure, like hundreds of other animals, whether it is through drugs or sex or any others you like to name.

I also believe there is a large difference between, "killing ya self" and smoking green now and again.

So shut the fuck up.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Feb 19, 2007,
first time I smoked, I was at a party. I didn't feel high, but all my friends said I was, so I suppose you never know when your high the first time.
Quote by ibanezn00b

Lmao....
Please learn to spell before calling someone stupid.
I did, rediculously..

the rest of the night consisted of my friend playing some game where you kill people with swords, while shouting, "justice is being served" and me laughing my ass off.
I don't smoke....bitch...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've done it three times, never gotten high. My friends pretended though.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I did it just the other day for the first time and it was so great. me and my mate were pretending to be on the moon and it full on felt like we were floating haha
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
whats saliva? sorry for double posting...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
I think I might have gotten a contact high at a Pearl JAm concert.... how can you tell?
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Page 1 of 2