Wow it took a whole year for me too finally see theres no mods currently on to wreck anybodys fun! its a beutiful moment.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
And it took me a few seconds to realize you're a bit of a ****.

Its ok..........least i get to be something!
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
You know, most Mods set their status to invisible and so it's impossible for you to know whether they're on or not.

I'll report it anyway.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I dint do nuttin wrong so big deal
Quote by FriskyDrisky
Anyways how do you get to me a mod....like do you just get it randomly or something?
Quote by FriskyDrisky
You don't double post
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by rob_the_useless
Anyways how do you get to me a mod....like do you just get it randomly or something?

Why don't you PM a mod? They'd be more than happy to make you one.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'd delete this. Wahappen or BumOffBarney is going to slay you.

BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN