i was told blue balls is when some one... "plays with your toys" and doesnt finish... and its painful. Is this true? cause it happened tonight and my lima beans hurt like a mother...
You know why they call them blue balls?

Because they're sad.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Already did... it went away a little bit but damn... i didnt think that would actually happen...
blue balls: when you havea build of of secretions in your testitcals, and they lose oxygen and it causes them to hurt and turn slightly blue, just wank it'll go away
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
there not suposed to be blue?
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Why do they turn blue?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
I've heard of it but never really knew anything about it, please, elaborate on your balls.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
I wonder what blue man group would have to say about this.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
All the info you will ever need on balls.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

i've heard of blue balls. it's true, it's not harmful though.
my balls hurt whenever i try to jerk off more than once in a day.
I found that site on blue balls quite insightful Mr. Cheese, thank you.
its when you have a boner for while and all the bloood stays in your dick
something like that

"The general term pelvic congestion"
Why you are very welcome, Next week we will cover testicular cancer and crooked penises, Be safe and always, always, get extra sauce on your pizza.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I've had it before. It's not pleasant but then you can think about what you did with that chick and it'll take your mind off of it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by frottage
i've heard of blue balls. it's true, it's not harmful though.
my balls hurt whenever i try to jerk off more than once in a day.

That's not blue ball, that's bruising from you testicles slappping around.

I've had blueball, it was one of the most excruciating pains of my life. Me and my ex were shagging in her spa, i went as hard as i could to finish quickly because there were like 20 people running around her house at the time. I didn't come, but i couldn't walk for the next hour.
Quote by archangels666

Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day: "When the world gets in my face, I say: 'Have a nice day.'"

Way to stick it to the world, Bon Jovi.

Quote by primusfan
menthol condoms to give it a tingly sensation, eh? thank god they finally found a way to make sex feel good.
Quote by mr.cheese..
All the info you will ever need on balls.

Now I'm scared to get an erection.
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
I was thinking about this the other day when I Somehow got on the topic of it;
For someone who has had their tubes tied, would having sex not give you the biggest case of blue balls in the history of the fucking world?
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
they dont actually turn blue, at least mine never have.but it hurts really really bad. my ex used to leave before um...fingering my fretboard...so to speak. it hurts for a few hours and i couldnt really walk well. people say stuff like "jerk off ftw!!" but that doesnt help much either.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
You poor blue ballers... Does it hurt that bad?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I never realised this was real. I thought it was something men say to get sympathy and free sexual favours.
Never had someone mean enough to do it to me..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I think I read a book sometime that had some guy who ****ed a chick because he told her his balls were blue and she had to help him, the chick got pregnant, kinda dumb.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
Why you are very welcome, Next week we will cover testicular cancer and crooked penises, Be safe and always, always, get extra sauce on your pizza.

Ahaha. Im starting to like you more mr.cheese
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Really?

Anyway, anyone ever have their penis hurt like you have a urinary tract infection and it last like 5 seconds when you are not peeing? That just happened to me and has happened before too.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

ya know what about blue balls? Thats how girls feel like on their period so STFU.
What like they need to get laid :P?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
blue balls sucks.

but doesnt last forever....

i had it..and now its gone
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
It's when you get relaly horny, and your testicales and what not get engorged with blood, and you are supposed to come whcih releaseds the pressure and everything goes back to normal. If you don't come then it hurts for a while, and paprenlt yit can look slightly blue. myself, i've neve noticed the blue, but it is an annnoying pain.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Blue balls are indeed awful. But in my experience, the results of *ahem* "dealing" with the affliction are so impressive as to make it all worthwhile.
no
I've gotten them, and once I had to sneak back into my house while I had them, I pulled my groin while climbing through the window...I couldn't walk well for days
Wait, you mean balls aren't supposed to be blue?

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
How long does it last?

I've thankfully never been in the situation
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬