OK

There are a lot of overrated bands out there, so this should be easy to come up with some stuff
Just tell us about some band that you hear a lot about that you think is overrated

I guess I'll start:

GREEN DAY!!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
trivium and mcr
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
William Hung..........(Hearing an asian guy with a thick accent saying "She Bangs" isnt really nice).
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
OK

There are a lot of overrated bands out there, so this should be easy to come up with some stuff
Just tell us about some band that you hear a lot about that you think is overrated

I guess I'll start:

GREEN DAY!!!

There are alot more "Over-rated Bands" threads, than over-rated bands.
Been done before so many times...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by BlackList666
trivium and mcr

Trivium ARE NOT overrated. Listen to some of the riffs they pull out and some of it is pure musical genious.

To the threadstarter: Get ready for a lot of people saying bands like Nirvana, Led Zepplin and Jimmy Hendrix.

IMHO, Nickleback, Children of Bodom and Opeth are overrated by their respective fan bases.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Hahaha just listened to some primus today, i like the song too many puppies.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Me mums boyfriend brought home one of their cds yesterday and i think i will get the rest, so far I like it.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
It's definitely worth it; Sailing Seas of Cheese and Tales from the Punchbowl are my next favorites after Frizzle Fry, which I guess is the one you have. I saw them live in November; it was pretty much sex in music form.
the fall of troy is the shit. tom is a CRAZY mofo
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
im not sure which one it is, it has my name is mud on it too.

Edit, I think its a greatest hits cd.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Last edited by mr.cheese.. at Feb 19, 2007,
mr. cheese: what IS your avatar, exactly?
speaking of avatars: did you see the guy
with the avatar of bouncing boobs?
you can find his post in the "Post your nickname" thread

Talk about sweet, I mean, it took me long enough just to get mine to work, and it's not animated
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Oh, that's the greatest hits. It's a pretty solid list of tracks, but download pretty much everything of their's that's not Brown Album or Anti-Pop to give your life new meaning. I picked up bass solely because of a few months of Primus.

Eltravo: they're ****ing godly! I was gonna see them last week, but couldn't get a ticket =(
Surprisingly, your the first to ask, one day me mums boyfriends daughter got a digital camera and took a bunch of pictures of simple lights and such while shaking the camera to make weird stuff, this is a picture taken of a neon clock that was blurred, the neon is blue and I inverted the colors.

The End...or is it!!!???fish?...maybe....it....is..
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.