An orange cab...duh.

...I'm not joking, orange cabs are lovely.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
You should change your club name to "I own an orange amp and it makes me orangegasm each time i play it or even look at it"

*cough*
^Those aren't coming out until a couple months, right?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
no the Orange 1x12 cab is out. Ive tried an AD30 head through it, sounded great! Id really reccomend that cab for the Tiny Terror!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Orange cabs are great, but expensive. If you have a budget you can look into anything with V30's in it used, or have something put together for you from Avatar.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by Gabel
no the Orange 1x12 cab is out. Ive tried an AD30 head through it, sounded great! Id really reccomend that cab for the Tiny Terror!

It is!?

Man, I can't wait to get one. Apparently, it's going to look like a cab stack with my combo and a 1x12 cab.

How much are they? I'll be saving up once my crowd gets a bit bigger.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Yeah the PPC112 sounds awesome. And it will look the mutt's nuts when you slap it underneath your rocker!
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
a bit off topic!

What are the tiny Terrors like? I have never played one and just wondering what their sound is like!
^Their name says it all :P.

Real loud cranked, very dark and VERY crunchy. Honestly, I did not expect that from that small of an amp, it's surprisingly really good.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I would nearly get one to a/b with my new amp. for the price like you cant go wrong! Damn why are Orange so good!! lol
^I agree, I was shocked to find that the head was only 500 USD!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
500USD?! it'a £500 ($1000) here! That doesn't make sense to me. They're meant to be British.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
^

That's so off (referring to the "made in England" tag I have on my orange).

That sucks man.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jongpil Yun
lol, order from the internet?

http://www.humbuckermusic.com/ortitehe15wa.html

$549 from there, or around 280gbp

Doesn't really work out though. add 17.5% for the VAT and around 5% import tax. Add delivery cost of an iten that's quite heavy and you're into UK price territory.

What I don't understand though is that, Generally speaking we get Orange and Laney cheaper because they are UK-based, and you guys get fender, marshall, peavey etc. cheaper because they are generally US based.
Don't forget mesa. Prices for mesa in the UK are...disgusting.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Guitars and effects are usually worth importing from the US as they are lightweight and can be found REALLY cheap in the US compared to the UK. Amps are really heavy so you end up paying huge amounts for shipping.
Quote by aliwilson27
Doesn't really work out though. add 17.5% for the VAT and around 5% import tax. Add delivery cost of an iten that's quite heavy and you're into UK price territory.

What I don't understand though is that, Generally speaking we get Orange and Laney cheaper because they are UK-based, and you guys get fender, marshall, peavey etc. cheaper because they are generally US based.

I thought Marshalls were cheaper in the UK.
I'm not sure. I was just generalising.
Quote by aliwilson27

lol taxes. The older I get the less I like them.
I was going to create a separate thread for this but then I saw this one so I'll post here.

I have been hearing some clips of the Orange Tiny Terror and really like what I am hearing. Now I already have a Podxt and have been looking for ways to amplify it (as some may have read in my other thread). I have decided that it is probably a good idea to grab the TT and a cab with a view to buying a cheap power amp later (that way I would have a large range of sounds, both tube and modeled at my disposal).

Now I am strictly a bedroom guitarist and I have always used combos so I have no idea what I should be looking for cab wise. All I know is that I want something cheap that is going to be relatively portable, so probably a 2x12. I was looking at this http://www.venuemusic.com.au/Products.asp?ProdID=6689 for example. Would this be suitable for use with the TT and the Pod? Is there going to be a compromise in sound either way?

Also the other question I have is if I were to buy a keyboard amp, would it be possible to use the tiny terror, effectively making the keyboard amp the cab? That way I could just use the Pod straight into it without worrying about a power amp. Anyways any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Quote by aliwilson27
500USD?! it'a £500 ($1000) here! That doesn't make sense to me. They're meant to be British.

Son you must be on crack, the TT is on average £300 quid. Which is still for some reason more than $500...

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.