So, I just watched this movie, and it was great.

Based on true events about the serial killer. Has anyone watched this, or heard about him? I'd really like to know more about him, whether anyone any rock solid motives, or suspects.

"I wonder when they will make a good movie about me? Who will play me? I am completely in control."

That's what was one one of the letters he sent into the SF newspaper. According to Wikipedia, a man named Joseph Chandler (suicide in 2002) bears an "uncanny resemblance to the sketch of the killer."

If it was him, sucks that he missed his movie (another is coming out this year also).

Anyone? Or even any serial killer that interests you?
I heard a lot about him (can't remember where - TV special I think) but haven't seen the movie. How recently did it come out?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by digimon go!
nawww
it was this dude

Quote by RNRSoldier
I heard a lot about him (can't remember where - TV special I think) but haven't seen the movie. How recently did it come out?

2005, however, as I previously mentioned another is coming out this year.
Why are they making another? The story is pretty damn cool, but they made the same movie 2 years ago. I dunno. The guy who made the movie Collateral is making this movie so it should LOOK cool.
Quote by The Casualty
So, I just watched this movie, and it was great.

If it was him, sucks that he missed his movie (another is coming out this year also).

Anyone? Or even any serial killer that interests you?

Did you watch the movie on Showtime on Satellite because it just happens to be that the movie is on (or was on, I'm not watching it anymore)?
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Quote by digimon go!
nawww
it was this dude

"Hey, Oprah, you watch your mouth or something will be going down!"
Quote by ak Gitaroo Man
Did you watch the movie on Showtime on Satellite because it just happens to be that the movie is on (or was on, I'm not watching it anymore)?

Actually yeah, it just ended like 10 minutes ago, now some crap movie is one, so I turned off the television.
I just saw it tonight and I thought it was awesome... not just the movie but the whole concept, especially with the case being reopened again just recently within this past month.

Very interesting twists I might add and the movie is very historical accurate, at least from what I just read about it online.
mmmk.
I just saw this movie and I thought it was pretty good. A few things still I don't get, but hey I'm not the best at interpreting films.

Could anyone shed some light on why that girl at the beginning in the car acted as if she knew the car?

And also that guy who takes him down to the basement, he acts really strange a if he's the killer, plus he wrote that poster. Anyone?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Saw a movie on that guy. Not sure if its the same one you did. Dug it a bit.

Edit: and by that guy I mean the 3 hour documentary on

Quote by digimon go!
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
I live in the same area as the Zodiac attacked.
Very interesting case.
Spastic Ink
Didn't a movie like that come out like 20 some years ago? I remember seeing that old one not too long back.