i hook up my guitar to my vamp to my laptop.. since my laptop doesn't have a line-in input, i insert my vamp into the mic-in input. everythin works fine its just that when i higher up the clean tone volume on my vamp, the sound gets all messy and muddy and distortiony. how can i fix this??
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
This isn't very helpful, but if you buy a sm57 microphone (they like 100 bucks) your problem will be solved aswell as many other recording difficulties you'll face down the track. A good investment if you ask me.
BTW, i'm interested in the echo park, how well does it simulate tape delay (i think it does that).
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
Quote by santhony1987

BTW, i'm interested in the echo park, how well does it simulate tape delay (i think it does that).

i think it sounds awesome~ but then again, its all personal preference. if u go to youtube and type in tonecore echopark, u can find a video on it.
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
you just have to keep the volume/gain down low otherwise it peaks and the tone just goes out the window.
Quote by kyle_afi
You could picture the girl your weiner is in taking a massive dump?