I just purchased a jackson DKMGT for £479

I was going to go for an LTD MH400NT but no stores stocked it anywhere near me so i couldnt try it out, plus its about £200 more. and i didnt think it was worth it just for a mahogany body, instead of alder.

soo ,does anyone here own this guitar, have something good or bad to say about it? or Jackson in general? , my first time ive bought a jackson guitar.

Thanks for any input..
im consdering getting that one but i have been persuaded by the ibanez people but they wont' let me buy a cheappy one jackson are killer looker
one thing i dont really like about jackson's bolt on guitar is the blocky heel, but its probably because my hands are small
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
i personally love jacksons, theyre made v well. and i dislike the ibanez neck feel, its very square shaped lol.

but yeh, i gotta say, i have a few jacksons, and a 30year old charvel, and the charvel beats them hands down, but it looks like shit compared to them lol.
My Gear
Guitars
Jackson DK-2
Jackson RR3
Charvel Model 5

Equipment
Line 6 Spider II 150 Watt Stack
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Wah
Samson Stage 55 Wireless System
wow....479 pounds. thats like $930

its usually sold for like 700 here. that sucks
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
pics....
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Nice choice man, I have the exact model. Bought it last august or so. Its an effing amazing guitar overall. The only thing you might have a problem with is that the volume knob might get a little loose and might wobble. This is easily fixable though.
What color did you buy?
I got the black model.
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
cool thanks for the info... i went for transparent black, looks sexy, yet metal lol

and i have mail ordered it, i havent recived it. forgot to say that! so i cant post pics yet

Quote by elchico04
wow....479 pounds. thats like $930

its usually sold for like 700 here. that sucks

Thats the cheapest price i could find in the UK,this guitars usally around £600, musical instruments are very over priced here.
Quote by ~Andrea-Angel~
one thing i dont really like about jackson's bolt on guitar is the blocky heel, but its probably because my hands are small

dunno about the mg series but my dk2 has a scalloped heel and it really isnt a problem.