I was reading a small article in the gadget section of the Sunday paper and it was on a new Les Paul with digital pick-ups. It said that with it you are able to pick up each string separately and be able to multi-track one guitar (so six tracks for one pick-up). Now this sounded really interesting. In theory you could put effects onto just one string of your guitar, or different effects on each string. Does anyone know if this pick-up is available on its own or where to get one?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Its not available on its own. It comes with the new les paul (i forget the name), and it has a DI box comes with it. It has MIDI out and everythihg, theres an article in a guitar magazine i buy about it.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Ah yeah, just done a bit of quick looking around and found out a bit more about it.
Looks a beautiful guitar, needs to be lefty though (hence the asking about the pick-up). Bit out of the price range at the moment anyway.

*Closed*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic