looks like that mob looks like they know their shit... however it could jsut be a load of crap

whats the cost in relation to something else you might consider?
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
That's why, lol. The site doesn't have any distribution info or price lists and i can't seem to find any anywhere.... It's an italian brand and it must be new...
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
Quote by Kunundrum
i can't seem to find them on any music store website...

Your link has a link to "Dealers." Try that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
yeah, i did... They don't seem to have dealers ANYWHERE
Only in Europe, it seems. An e-mail couldn't hurt.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
They cost like £1500. so $3000 for a 40watt combo. I'm thinking they must be similar in quality to say Cornford.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Good lord, ok that's waaay to much for my budget
Damn it, like $500 maxxxx
You should sell one of your guitars so your budget is a bit bigger. A guitar will onl sound as good as the amp it's playing through.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Nah, can't sell em... The 1959 is a guitar i got when my old girlfriend died, which she left for me, apparently... and the les paul was a gift.... I have a Marshall JCM... but i don't like lugging that around along with my other stuff and my pedal board. I need like a small tube combo 30-40 watts.
Meh, too small. But i've tried it and it's great. Also, note that i'm very ok buying second hand. Nothing bigger than 40, i'd hope. I hate having to bring that 50 watt combo around.