Dead Guy in front of TV

they found this old guy dead in front of his tv while it was still on...AND HE DIED A YEAR BEFORE THEY FOUND HIM!!! the real kicker in this is that he was blind, although i don't think they mentioned it in that report i posted...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by stabitha
ah creepy

why was it so dry there. desert?

no...he lived in New York...his house just had low humidity
the neighbours didnt look for a year
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by sashki
He must not have been a very active man if he was dead for a whole year before anyone noticed.
Well it DID say that people had noticed they had not seen him a long time and thought it was strange, but they thought he was in a nursing home or moved or something. So they did notice he was gone, but yeah. They never went to actually check...

Kinda sad =\
I didn't have a signature until now.
=-

There was a similar case in Germany, except the guy wasn't old and they found him dead in front of his tv after 4 years.
If I remember the news story correctly that guy and his mother didn't have a very good relationship but the good-hearted mother still put money monthly on her sons bank account during all those years.

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
thats like i saw on court tv how this lady shot her husband while he was sleeping and then left him in the bedroom for a year and just stuck a towel under the door and lit a candle in front of the room all the time. she lived there the whole time and even had company and stuff and nobody noticed for a year. i dont remember how she was finally caught though.
That's pretty sad when someone isn't missed for a whole year. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. I can't imagine going a year without seeing family or friends.
Yeah, it was on the news here a few days ago.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
the strangest part was that the news said, the tv was still on when they found him.
I WANT ONE OF THOSE TVs.

also, his house was way off from the road. no one could see the house to notice the lack of activity.

the only amazing thing was that the mailman stuffed his mail box full of junk mail for over a year without doing anything about it. :/ woo hoo public service.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I find that story hard to believe, seeing as you have to pay bills and stuff monthly. But if it's true because of weird circumstances then wow, I feel sorry for him.

Reminds me of a good joke: "If you think noone cares if you're alive, try missing a couple car payments."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the story is actually true. i saw it on the news here in ny. ^

all his neighbors felt pretty bad. they said they thought he was in a home.
then they showed the mailbox, and it was over flowing.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by soulfly_freak
Dead Guy in front of TV

they found this old guy dead in front of his tv while it was still on...AND HE DIED A YEAR BEFORE THEY FOUND HIM!!! the real kicker in this is that he was blind, although i don't think they mentioned it in that report i posted...

if it takes people a year to find me after i die, im gonna commit suicide.

/lame joke
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I didn't make any contact with the outside world for three days, and my friends thought I committed suicide. They called my mommy to make sure I was alright. I feel loved, .

That's really sad about that guy. A whole year...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál

I can't believe they didn't shut his cable off, for starters.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
So if a mailbox is overflowing, bills haven't been paid, the TV stays turned on, that doesn't ring any alarm bells?
=/
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
So if a mailbox is overflowing, bills haven't been paid, the TV stays turned on, that doesn't ring any alarm bells?
=/

+1

Wasn't he rotten or something when they found him??
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
^Preserved, apparently.

Dry air or something *shrugs*
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
^Preserved, apparently.

Dry air or something *shrugs*

low humidity or somethin like that...i first heard this story on the opie and anthony show
Yeah... why was a blind guy watching T.V.

I suppose you could just listen to it, if you're that alone all the time with nothing to do I guess that could become entertaining...
i thought that was really sad
and then i read that he was blind haha
Last edited by frottage at Feb 19, 2007,