I want to record onto my PC.. obviously I need a mic.. so I was thinking of getting an SM-57.. then what else do I need? some kind of USB mixer device?
if you're recording with your guitar, i've seen cables with a 1/2" inch input to plug into your guitar, and a USB that plugs into the computer. If your doing voice,your probably just have to stick to using the mic and thats it.