So I've Been Looking into getting one for a while, The thing is I can't try one out because there are no guitar shops anywhere near me that have them, so I'd have to order one in from somewhere so I want some opinions of what people thought of it what it was like to play if they have tryed one out, I've got a Jackson RR3 which I love and I really like the way the neck feels on that so any opinions on it would be great
Last edited by sepultura alma at Feb 19, 2007,
i've played one, the necks are fabulous, the bill lawrence pickup has so much sustain,looks great, sounds great, but i got a razorback instead, liked the shape better, anywho i say buy it, u won't be dissapointed, oh yea and with the floyd on it you'll be doing dime sqeals all the time. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Gear:
Ibanez RG320QS(For Sale) 275 shipped w/HSC!
My EVH Strat(for sale or trade) 195 shipped!
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Marshall MG15CDR Prac. Amp(for sale or trade)65 shipped!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
*Coming* Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack
It would be worth the money if it had an original Floyd. Also it is not the same shade of blue as dime's, as the Dean from hell is much lighter than dime's old Dean.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Really! I thought they would be pretty good I know dimebag would have used orignal floyds but I would have thought dean would make a effort to make good ones
yeah the ones on the razorbacks are crap, but on the dean from hell they're pretty durable
Gear:
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
No, they aren't good at all. The trem is shitty despite what all Dimebag wannabe's will tell you, the neck is extrememly long (It almost felt like a 7-string) the "paint" (actually just a sticker with lamination over the top) looks fake, and the Dimebucker has too much treble.
Dickless.
NO the dean from hell's have a Bil Lawrence in them, THE OTHER ONES HAVE A DIMEBUCKER IN THEM WHICH ARE CRAP.
Gear:
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Quote by MetalMilitia212
No, they aren't good at all. The trem is shitty despite what all Dimebag wannabe's will tell you, the neck is extrememly long (It almost felt like a 7-string) the "paint" (actually just a sticker with lamination over the top) looks fake, and the Dimebucker has too much treble.

Proves you know jack shit. Deans from hell don't have dimebuckers in them at all.

Also, it's meant to have lots of treble, it's vital towards the guitar's sound.
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAARGH at Feb 19, 2007,
the dean from hell is friggin sick!!!!the pickups sound really good and the floyd rose is the best i ever played
Mmm, I played a FBD ML and I wasn't impressed, it just felt cheap.

And I really wanted it to be good too! But I can't say about the DFH