Hey everyone I was looking for a new classical guitar but I usually play electric so i dont really know any good guitars. I've been looking for a good one for a while and i think i need some help....
Admira make a ok classical
man im at home now woah i was in the electric guitar forum i was lost yea
jsut go try some out i maily finger pick when i use classical guitars but yea its easier to find what guitar u watn cuase u dun have to plug it in change settings and stuff like that
For the price washburn make extremely good classical guitars.... $700AUD with a pickup and cut-away..... Excellent guitars if you dont want to spend too much money
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
I would not pay 700 aud for a washburn u can easily get a lower end spanish made guitar way better than those wasburns
dont shut them out just because of the name..... go and play one before you make that judgement....
Plus what would you know... You play a MG.....
^^ Notice how he says the mg makes a good stool??

But im not saying washburns are bad, but you ruined your perfectly good argument with a dumbass statement like that.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is - Infinite.

http://thetravellingtrip.dmusic.com
^^ some sort of strange new slimey brew, its a psychedelic mess.
Check it out
alhambra good and a little on the cheaper side. Jose Ramirez, amazing tone, but with amazing guitars come amazingly high prices