anyone had an experiences with any of dells mp3 players? i cant get my 20gb dj to dock now, and earlier i couldnt get the battery to charge. and i am haveing difficulty finding a manual for it scince it didnt come with one.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Dell Mp3 players are the devil. The obly good thing about em is that Dell will send you a new one if it gets broken. I am on my 4th one or so. But then you have to go through the hell that is Dell tech support....*shudder*
I have a 15 gig dj and I've never had any serious problems. It's frozen a few times, but all you have to do then is restart it manually or wait for the battery to die.

For your problem, I'd reccommend calling the dell tech support.
i finally found the online manual, it said to re install the software. so im going to do that after it finishes re charging the battery. i need to get the 4.5 volt adapter for it, and i think a friend has one that should work. i havent had massive problems yet, got it adn put about 1800 songs on it so far. it said it should have 20 gb, but its only got 18 or so, that was a dissappointment.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by Thrashstermind
Dell Mp3 players are the devil. The obly good thing about em is that Dell will send you a new one if it gets broken. I am on my 4th one or so. But then you have to go through the hell that is Dell tech support....*shudder*

what about the music on them? what happend to the stuff you had on your others? did they transfer it over to the new one or did you have to reload everything?

would it be wise to go buy a pack of cds and back up everything i have on it?
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san