I have a wesley, it doesn't sound fantastic but it feels wonderful. =)
They're a decent reliable company. I reccomend them.
Go for it. It probably wont sounds amazing but at least you'll look cool. =P
dude- if it's brand new and fully set up for that price, what do you think it's gonna sound and play like? Use your head - he's sellin it that cheap for a reason.
ohmarrymayhem please remove the pole from your arse and then maybe you can think happy thoughts.
Dude, buy it, burn it, and take a dump on the remains so that no poor sole shall ever have to hear the shit sound it will create again!
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I guess what you're saying is, if you bought it and upgraded a few parts, would it be ok?Well no. firstly, I doubt there's anything useable there in the wiring department, and I doubt the neck is very good. So then you've got a completely new guitar except with the acrylic body. And then the acrylic body would most probably sound shit, therefore you'd need to buy a new body. This idea is like a blunt pencil.... Pointless.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by brodo
ohmarrymayhem please remove the pole from your arse and then maybe you can think happy thoughts.

You asked. He answered. Now you're rude, why?

The point is, it's going to sound like shit.
Quote by brodo

Wow - great. You ask for peoples' opinions, and when you get them, you lash out like a little baby. Wonderful, but here's a tip - if you can't handle answers, don't ask the question, cause chances are if you ask, someone's gonna give you an answer.