i just ordered a digitech death metal distortion pedal and i was wondering what song to learn to play so i can use it when it arrives. i dont want a song like iron man or some shit like that i was thinking something a little more difficult.
Usually, people have a tone/bands they like/music to play in mind *before* they order the pedal.

You must've bought the pedal for a reason
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
This pedal really sucks. I mean really. Anyway, maybe you will want to play, let's say....death metal?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by real_québécois
This pedal really sucks. I mean really. Anyway, maybe you will want to play, let's say....death metal?

That wasn't very nice..

How about a load of tallica, in flames?
dead eyes see no future - archenemy

amazing song!!!
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
i have this pedal and IMO the metal master is better. it kinda gives alot of feedback.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
or maybe....

crystal mountain - death
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Anything thrash metal will do
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Frantic Disembowlment by Cannibal Corpse will keep you going for a while.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
i bought the pedal with a amp specifically becuz someone referred me to it and sed a guy in his band has this pedal and a certain amp and they make a great combo. so i bought both of them.
In Flames- Dead Eternity. Awesome Death Metal song should go along with Death Metal Pedal
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by codynw42
i bought the pedal with a amp specifically becuz someone referred me to it and sed a guy in his band has this pedal and a certain amp and they make a great combo. so i bought both of them.

what amp did you get?
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by mr kipling
Frantic Disembowlment by Cannibal Corpse will keep you going for a while.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix