if so, did the used play a lot of new stuff? i hope they didnt. i hope they just play shit i can sing along to. that would be nice
Quote by PAsistem
did i just see "retarded" and "ignorant" in the same person?

Oooohooohoooo

that's a pretty nice comeback I'll give you that.
i dont believe this. i ask a question to people who went ot taste of chaos (in other words, AMERICANS), and so far all ive gotten is a bunch of ****ing loudmouth europeans. why did any of you even click on this thread? were you guys all thinking "OOHH a taste of chaos thread! im gonna click on the thread and then make fun of whatever the poster said!"
Quote by PAsistem
i dont believe this. i ask a question to people who went ot taste of chaos (in other words, AMERICANS), and so far all ive gotten is a bunch of ****ing loudmouth europeans. why did any of you even click on this thread? were you guys all thinking "OOHH a taste of chaos thread! im gonna click on the thread and then make fun of whatever the poster said!"

Welcome to the Pit.
Quote by PAsistem

In Utopia-Funworld, People aren´t so aggressive and bitter and mean to Europeans.
killing moon
has come too soon
Quote by Cyclotoolica
Did I just see "The Used" and "sing" in the same sentence?

No, "The Used" was in the first sentence and "sing" was in the third sentence. Idiot. But yeah,,,, GHEY,.!11onzoerzss
Quote by PAsistem

Actually, I'm American, and The Used still suck.

don't discriminate, asshole.
Dickless.
Quote by PAsistem

Stop looking in the mirror.
someone just answer the goddamn question!
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Quote by PAsistem
if so, did the used play a lot of new stuff? i hope they didnt. i hope they just play shit i can sing along to. that would be nice

*thumbs up*

What a pointless thread
Quote by PAsistem

Owned
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew