Should be a fimiliar name to Porcupine Tree fans, im surprised there isnt a thread on this wonderful band. For those who don't know, its a collaboration between Steve Wilson of Porcupine Tree and Aviv Griffen (Israili musican). EXTREMELY underrated band which does have a wide variety of GOOD radio songs.

To start out with, hear the song Pain and Hello (maybe even Blackfield).
To those who're already familiar with the band, the new album (blackfield II) is AMAZING, a great follow up to blackfield i. Do check out songs like: epidemic, 1000 people, my gift of silence and christenings (which was supposed to be featured in Deadwing oO)

BOTH the albums have gotten very good reviews. Don't let good music die =(

hxxp://www.blackfield.org/ > Media > Pain video
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Could you please upload a few of their best songs? I just found out that they're having a concert here in Zurich in 4 days.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
This doesnt belong in this forum at all. All though a great band, they most definitely belong in the modern rock forum. Not proggy enough to be in here.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Quote by NevermorePsalm
This doesnt belong in this forum at all. All though a great band, they most definitely belong in the modern rock forum. Not proggy enough to be in here.

Yeah i knew, i didn't realize there was actually a 'modern rock' section before posting here. anyhoo.

Scorzerci, i can upload some songs and PM you the link.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Alright thanks a lot, Looking forward to it.
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Alright sent two tracks, tell me if you want more.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Wow, Blackfield is amazing. Lullaby and Cloudy now are my favourite songs so far.
I'm glad you liked it, so are you gonna go to their concert? .
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
I really want to, but it turns out that it's actually halfway across the country.
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'd like to see more people opinions on blackfield...
I just bought Blackfield II and it's a great album, but in my opinion it isn't as good as the first Blackfield cd. So far my favourite tracks are 1,000 People and Christenings. If someone is new to Blackfield, I recommend getting the first Blackfield cd's. It is one of my favourite ever albums and has many of amazing songs on it.
I have blackfield II
Let's just put it this way: Everything Steve touches turns to gold
yeah, basically what every Steven does it good. I like Blackfield, but some of just bores me. I love when Aviv sings though. My favorite tracks are Lullaby and Where is my love
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
^ I can't wait for the collaberation between Akerfeldt and Wilson! Hope they get to it sometime soon.
^ I heard Mike Portney from DT was in on it too, if it means anything to you