I just bought a used Fender Princeton Chorus (2x10"). Its an amazing amp and the cleans to very tube-like. But one of the speakers was replaced with some old, no-name piece of junk. I'm pretty certain the crap speaker is muddying up my overdriven tone. I want to put a new speaker in to match the original Fender one thats still in there. What would be my best option? I dont play much distortion. I'm mainly into blues and classic rock.

Also, would I have to solder anything? How simple is it to put the new one in?
you have to solder yeah but other than that its REALLY easy to replace a speaker.

fenders use jensen P10R for their 10inchers.

what is the other speaker thats in the amp at the moment? if its the original speaker i would assume its gonna be a P10R too.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

You don't even have to solder most times. The wires to the speakers have connectors that will clip on the the terminals on the speaker.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
jensen p10r...ew
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.