Page 1 of 2
I was on the bus today and some chav was playing loud, annoying music on his 'fone', when an old man walked up to him and verbally destroyed him for playing music very loudly on his phone! Anyone else see anything like this?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
when i was little once i was walkin home from the shop with my dad and this group of older kids smashed a bottle on the road and he dropped the shoppin stuff at my feet and went over and gave them a right good bollokin......so funny
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I almost beated the s**t out of a guy for playing a rap song like that....
Why would I want to hear someone talking (not even singing) about b****es when I'm listening to Tool...?
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
I agree more than an elephants ass is big.
Another thing about phones, I can't stand those call tones or whatever they are that ring while you're calling someone instead of the usual *rrriiiinggg* its some music. Another thing, people who use a song as their voicemail and it is like 5 minutes long.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
lol on the bus, always happened sum lil chav slags ****i listeing 2 akon n snoop doggs bollocks song man! counter it with ur own music, get an mp3 phone or what not (i used an xda) and blast a lil trivium at their ass!..they soon try to compete..get the mini marshall stack n plug in lol...*goes and tried that*
That would be funny, bring your guitar and amp on the bus.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
I almost beated the s**t out of a guy for playing a rap song like that....
Why would I want to hear someone talking (not even singing) about b****es when I'm listening to Tool...?

well aint you open minded....
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Behringer UD100 ULTRA DISTORTION [lol]
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
lol on the bus, always happened sum lil chav slags ****i listeing 2 akon n snoop doggs bollocks song man! counter it with ur own music, get an mp3 phone or what not (i used an xda) and blast a lil trivium at their ass!..they soon try to compete..get the mini marshall stack n plug in lol...*goes and tried that*

well I actually did that....
hey didn't seem to like archenemy though...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
That would be funny, bring your guitar and amp on the bus

and play a bit of canniball corpse...
that would be nice...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Why is he close minded just because he doesn't like something? I don't understand why people have been saying that, maybe he just doesn't like their (shitty) music?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Why is he close minded just because he doesn't like something? I don't understand why people have been saying that, maybe he just doesn't like their (shitty) music?

Ahhh... I love this... two young gentlemen fighting for me...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Hahaha you horny bastard.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

erm, wanting to beat someone up for listening to rap is fairly closed minded to me.

and thinking that rap is merely talking about bitches is even worse!
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Ok, we all like what we like, so lets leave it at that and just listen to whatever THE **** we wanna listen to...ok?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

well that song was....

+ I love being closed minded
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
of course, as long as you can appreciate everyone elses taste.

personally, people describing metal music as 'noise' annoyes me as much as people describing rap as 'talking'.
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
That is a very good point acidity (sounds like toxicity). I used to like rap.....until I found the rock......
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

hes got a point though.....rap isnt music its just people shouting about things you cant even understand what they are saying.......and ok they wanna lisen to it fair enough it their choice but they should have headphones or something so other people dont have to hear it
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
ok muttering.....

I 've got no problem with rap but you cant count it as music can you!?!
I mean music is all about harmony... where's harmony in rap?
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Quote by rockdude375
hes got a point though.....rap isnt music its just people shouting about things you cant even understand what they are saying.......and ok they wanna lisen to it fair enough it their choice but they should have headphones or something so other people dont have to hear it

That is another thing, doing that is just plain rude anyway.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Now I 've got lots of Gentlemen fighting for me!!!!!!
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
where's harmony in rap?

de la soul? public enemy? nwa? beastie boys?

yep, no harmony there....
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
Now I 've got lots of Gentlemen fighting for me!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe just glad to be of service
Quote by rockdude375

I'm sure the crap you play isn't music either.
i don't see the point of having music on your phone: "the new sony erricson with a built in MP3 player!" .... yeah because no1 has an MP3 player these days. pointless. why get a phone because it has an MP3 player in it when you have an MP3 player?

oooooo it burns me up inside i tell thee.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
ok muttering.....

I 've got no problem with rap but you cant count it as music can you!?!
I mean music is all about harmony... where's harmony in rap?

Music isn't all about harmony you stupid shit. Do you even know what harmony is? Perhaps you meant to say MELODY, and in that case, you're ****ing retarded. If you really can't pick up the basic melodies of rap, you have no hope of becoming a good musician.
Quote by Archaon

Then why don't you tell us what the **** you listen to?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

groups like public enemy have politically charged lyrics not harmony.....
rage against the machine had both of them...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
no harmony? their DJ was an absolute genious!
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Music isn't all about harmony you stupid shit. Do you even know what harmony is? Perhaps you meant to say MELODY, and in that case, you're ****ing retarded. If you really can't pick up the basic melodies of rap, you have no hope of becoming a good musician

Harmony & melody co-exist together....
maybe you 're retarded....
maybe you need to learn a bit of english first....
ah... just maybe...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Quote by Archaon

you a chav then.....by any chance??
Ok, lets stop this stupid argumentative bullshit guys. I think the guy on the bus was being rude. If you like rap, listen to rap. If you like metal, listen to metal, geeze..... At this point who really cares if there is no melody or anything that YOU like. All that matters is that YOU like it.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by The_Black_Dog21
Harmony & melody co-exist together....
maybe you 're retarded....
maybe you need to learn a bit of english first....
ah... just maybe...

Harmony is basically 2 lines of melody played in certain tonal arrangements. I've heard songs without harmony, does that mean they're automatically shit? No.

Maybe you need to learn English, because you seem to be having a lot of trouble with it. For one, you end every sentence with "..." . Go away.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Then why don't you tell us what the **** you listen to?

I'm not telling you what to listen to you ****ing genius, I'm telling you to stop being so closed minded about what other people like.

Grow some ****ing testes.
edit: I'd be glad to honestly criticize any songs you've composed. Hell, I'll even show you mine.
Quote by Archaon
Harmony is basically 2 lines of melody played in certain tonal arrangements. I've heard songs without harmony, does that mean they're automatically shit? No.

Maybe you need to learn English, because you seem to be having a lot of trouble with it. For one, you end every sentence with "..." . Go away.

I'm not telling you what to listen to you ****ing genius, I'm telling you to stop being so closed minded about what other people like.

Grow some ****ing testes.
edit: I'd be glad to honestly criticize any songs you've composed. Hell, I'll even show you mine.

dude what is your problem....you have now posted various things in various different threads and all you do is bitch about people.....will you quit it already u startin to really annoy people
Quote by rockdude375
dude what is your problem....you have now posted various things in various different threads and all you do is bitch about people.....will you quit it already u startin to really annoy people

I bitch because I sincerely love you all and I'm only trying to help you grow.

No, actually, I really hate stupid people.
The pit has this effect on people :p.
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Page 1 of 2