hey guys, im not sure if im in the wrong place here or not, but you guys have always been helpful to me, so i might as well chance it, right, i want to do a cover of two songs, hallelujah, the jeff buckly version, and george harrisons my sweet lord. but my plan is to mash the two together, by first playing hallelujah on a clean electric guitar, with just me singing, and then twoards the end, strat repeating the word halleljuha, gradualy starting the next song, this halleljuah vocal is kept throught the whole track, but im just wondering about the chords, i want to keep them in the same key, and i play hallelujah in Dsharp major, so basically,how do i play my sweet lord in dsharp major(capoed at the thrid fret)
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
yeah, i know, but what is the chord progression for it, see in normal tuning, teh two songs are in different keys, like c major for jeff buckly, and then im not sure about my sweet lord, and it has a key change in it as well, ive been looking at tabs for it, and its really confusing me, so if anyone can help me out, let me re ask the question, how do i pla my sweet lord by george harrison in dsharp major at the capoed at the third fret, ie , what is the chord progression
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.